Put a flat earthier into space

Nope, I have no intention into getting into a science discussion with you. Having read & ignored enough of your rubbish on other reads my original comment was to give my opinion of you and make a statement.
Absolutely no problem with that and fair enough.

Of course you are free to have your opinion no matter how uneducated it is.
As you are.

You ignore proven science yet provide no fact or evidence to support your own beliefs which makes it completely pointless to have any topical discussion with you.
I'm not ignoring proven science. I'm questioning what's told as science.
What is proven that I'm arguing against?

I think you're a bot, programmed to respond to key words. Feel free to provide evidence to prove me wrong.
No need to. You are free to believe what you wish to and I'm ok with it.
I'm joining in...you're far too smart to be a flat earther 👍
Do you accept that water is flat when calm?
Do you accept it conforms to the container it is in?
Do you accept that pouring water on a ball would not contain that water?

You see, looking from a height to see France will give you a much less dense atmosphere to view through as opposed to sea level atmosphere which is more dense over distance.

It's the same reason why you can see two supposed sunsets. One at sea level and the other at elevation.

Last edited:
Absolutely no problem with that and fair enough.

As you are.

I'm not ignoring proven science. I'm questioning what's told as science.
What is proven that I'm arguing against?

No need to. You are free to believe what you wish to and I'm ok with it.

Do you accept that water is flat when calm?
Do you accept it conforms to the container it is in?
Do you accept that pouring water on a ball would not contain that water?

You see, looking from a height to see France will give you a much less dense atmosphere to view through as opposed to sea level atmosphere which is more dense over distance.

It's the same reason why you can see two supposed sunsets. One at sea level and the other at elevation.
The less dense atmosphere is a step too far, but some will bite lol.

Carry on, I'm enjoying this 👍

You really are an absolute lunatic :lol:

How do you explain the different seasons, time zones, the fact that the southern hemisphere's seasons differ to ours? That round yellow thing in the sky illuminates different parts of the planet at different times. That wouldnt happen if the planet was flat you absolute nut job.
Don’t give him the oxygen of a reply man. He’s just attention seeking. The Flat Earth bullshit isn’t even worth wasting time on the debate. Just like Leprechauns, Loch Mess Monster, ghosts, gods and goblins.

Can’t wait to land on the moon, AGAIN.

what space x are doing in particular is brilliant. It will unite the planet in a way never thought before, if only briefly

Have you never been on a plane? You can clearly see the curvature of the earth 😂. Gotta be on a wind up. Surely.

He obviously hasn't, otherwise he'd understand why a helicopter moves with the atmosphere and Earth in the same way that the plane is traveling at 600mph yet he can stand in the aisle then go for a piss in the toilets and come back if he pleases.

Flat earthers don't understand, frames of reference.

He obviously hasn't, otherwise he'd understand why a helicopter moves with the atmosphere and Earth in the same way that the plane is traveling at 600mph yet he can stand in the aisle then go for a piss in the toilets and come back if he pleases.

Flat earthers don't understand, frames of reference.
It's mad isn't it?
If the earth accelerated or slowed down you'd feel it. Same as when you speed up or slow down in a vehicle, you feel the acceleration push you back, but once you're at a consistent speed you aren't feeling it. If you are blindfolded in the car, you wouldn't be able to distinguish between travelling at 100mph or 20mph. Only frame of reference would be the acceleration you felt getting up to that speed.

It's mad isn't it?
If the earth accelerated or slowed down you'd feel it. Same as when you speed up or slow down in a vehicle, you feel the acceleration push you back, but once you're at a consistent speed you aren't feeling it. If you are blindfolded in the car, you wouldn't be able to distinguish between travelling at 100mph or 20mph. Only frame of reference would be the acceleration you felt getting up to that speed.

They are the absolute embodiment of Dunning Kruger.

No deflecting.
The Earth is stationary and for the reasons I've put, it shows it to be so.
You go with a spinning globe so I'm asking you to explain how a helicopter hovers above a solid surface and gets dragged along by atmosphere in unison with the solid ground.
Any idea?
Conservation of momentum.

Absolutely.
When they say we are travelling at 1000mph and don't feel it this is why, a simple experiment they can perform by driving on a motorway.
They don't realise how big the planet is, it's so big it takes 24 hours to rotate, exactly 15 degrees an hour, they even debunked themselves on their own documentary when they paid 20k for a gyroscope to see if there was any drift, they still didn't believe the evidence when it was staring them in the face.

Last edited:

Back