Put a flat earthier into space

Anyone who questions space travel/moon landings or the spinning globe is automatically a flat earth believer with the normal put up of a flat disc held up by elephants and a turtle with water cascading off the edge.

There are many theories out there, alternate to what a spinning globe is told/sold to us.
People calling others retards and what not for questioning a spinning globe and the very same people have absolutely no clue what it is they're living on except for what the story tellers tell them.

Nothing from any persons view or perceivement points to a spinning globe except for stories told and a lot of CGI footage which goes from the ridiculous to the sublime in terms of technological advancements.

People arguing that flat earthers should be took up in a supposed space rocket/plane to prove earth is not flat or earth is supposedly a globe.
It's an easy thing to say for anyone who follows the party line...but that's all it is until there's some realistic stuff put out, imo.

People get called retards for having an alternative view after questioning the narrative and are classed as oxygen thieves and what not and yet the very same type of people will have no issue with a religious belief without absolutely no evidence at all other than what they were basically brought up with.
And yet these people will be looked on as pillars of their community.

Have one person talk to or pray to an invisible god of their own and they are classed as nutty as a fruitcake but yet masses will happily go and pray in a building where lies a statue or many statues, etc.

The problem we have and always seem to have is, we basically follow a narrative set out for us and veering away from it is frowned upon, which goes for basically anything.

I don't believe in a portrayed god but I once did for long enough because I was brought up to do just that. To fear a god and to be thankful that one died to save us all....etc.

I'm sure many of you did and some will follow another narrative in their religious beliefs....or did.

We are brought up to believe what we are told, even if we do not have the proof....and yet we judge others.

The nature of the beast, eh?
An interesting post, but I think you have to questions people's thought processes.

I don't believe in a God as there is nothing to support the existence of one.

However, there is lots of Science to support a globe-shaped world, and none to support flat earth.

When I fly in a plane, I can see the curvature of the earth. That's enough direct evidence for me. The non-direct evidence is also pretty convincing.

So by all means questions the norms, but do so or sound critical thinking.
There isn't any proof of a spinning globe except for what we are told.
There is loads of proof.

Go and get a telescope, watch how the other planets move, do the maths, then come to the conclusion that we have to be spinning and orbiting the sun.

Last edited:

Anyone who questions space travel/moon landings or the spinning globe is automatically a flat earth believer with the normal put up of a flat disc held up by elephants and a turtle with water cascading off the edge.

There are many theories out there, alternate to what a spinning globe is told/sold to us.
People calling others retards and what not for questioning a spinning globe and the very same people have absolutely no clue what it is they're living on except for what the story tellers tell them.

Nothing from any persons view or perceivement points to a spinning globe except for stories told and a lot of CGI footage which goes from the ridiculous to the sublime in terms of technological advancements.

People arguing that flat earthers should be took up in a supposed space rocket/plane to prove earth is not flat or earth is supposedly a globe.
It's an easy thing to say for anyone who follows the party line...but that's all it is until there's some realistic stuff put out, imo.

People get called retards for having an alternative view after questioning the narrative and are classed as oxygen thieves and what not and yet the very same type of people will have no issue with a religious belief without absolutely no evidence at all other than what they were basically brought up with.

Have one person talk to or pray to an invisible god of their own and they are classed as nutty as a fruitcake but yet masses will happily go and pray in a building where lies a statue or many statues, etc.

The problem we have and always seem to have is, we basically follow a narrative set out for us and veering away from it is frowned upon, which goes for basically anything.

I don't believe in a portrayed god but I once did for long enough because I was brought up to do just that. To fear a god and to be thankful that one died to save us all....etc.

I'm sure many of you did and some will follow another narrative in their religious beliefs....or did.

We are brought up to believe what we are told, even if we do not have the proof....and yet we judge others.

There’s a very simple test you can do yourself that proves the Earth is round.

There is loads of proof.

Go and get a telescope, watch how the other planets move, do the maths, then come to the conclusion that we have to be spinning and orbiting the sun.
He's an attention seeker. Thrives on the oxygen of replies to silly posts. He's been on ignore for ages so I have no idea exactly what he's actually whiffling on about now, but I can see from the replies that he hasn't improved.

He's an attention seeker. Thrives on the oxygen of replies to silly posts. He's been on ignore for ages so I have no idea exactly what he's actually whiffling on about now, but I can see from the replies that he hasn't improved.
I don’t have him/her/it on ignore, I just tend to ignore whatever it is they say. They no more believe in a flat earth than you or me. It’s sad that they get their kicks out of being so contrary tbh.

It would just be CGI in the windows. Not real proof.
we all know NASA are liars but you globetards lap it up

That’s why the moon landing is coming into question again.
How can the richest men alive barely get off earth? When almost 60 years ago it was possible to fly to the moon
Because the combined wealth of Bezos and Branson would be swallowed up with ease by NASA's budget, I'm assuming. Also because Bezos and Branson are probably using some technology and experience originally developed by NASA, so massive savings there.

Christ. Absolutely mental post :(
@Nukehasslefan is just looking to wind people up and knows the Earth isn't flat. I have no evidence to support this claim whatsoever but I have decided it to be fact and therefore it is; unless he can provide evidence to the contrary, although even if he does I will dispute it and call it lies.

@Nukehasslefan is just looking to wind people up and knows the Earth isn't flat. I have no evidence to support this claim whatsoever but I have decided it to be fact and therefore it is; unless he can provide evidence to the contrary, although even if he does I will dispute it and call it lies.

IIRC last year he was saying satellites don't work and how the signal would land in a different place it was beamed to space from :lol:

Wow! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scientists are constantly questioning stuff. That's how we have evolved from caves to rockets, computers and the internet. You said there is no proof of a spinning Earth, that is completely untrue. I know you are probably just on a wind up so I shouldn't really have replied.
There is no proof of a spinning Earth, imo.
Yes people are, that is how humanity has evolved, you just choose not to see/admit it.

No it isnt, it's about you trying to validate yourself.
You can't validate yourself, right?
If you can then show me how you know you're living on a spinning globe.

My validation is simply taking apart what we are told, in many aspects and one solid observable, testable and repeatable test of water level and it conforming to the container it is in, not conforming to a convex curve.

Last edited:
The hype is because it now doesn't take governments to do it. Private enterprise can offer a service and it's way cheaper. Musk landing parts of the rocket is ground breaking.
He's not paying tax, so in essence it's government money he's stolen. Hope he crashes if he tries again. The cowboy hat wearing, tax evading, bong eyed, repulsive baldy kernt.

An interesting post, but I think you have to questions people's thought processes.

I don't believe in a God as there is nothing to support the existence of one.
By your logic you are right but many would argue that there's the bible and churches and masses of people, plus experts that know what happened.....etc.
We get shown films and see statues over the known Earth.
People have faith because of all of this.
Strikingly similar to space stuff.

However, there is lots of Science to support a globe-shaped world, and none to support flat earth.
That depends how you look at it.
What are you seeing that confirms a spinning globe?

When I fly in a plane, I can see the curvature of the earth. That's enough direct evidence for me. The non-direct evidence is also pretty convincing.
But you can't see any curvature.
I've been in planes and I see no evidence of any curvature.

So by all means questions the norms, but do so or sound critical thinking.
I believe I do it on sound critical thinking.
People are all too willing to believe I'm the fool for seeing and testing water level when they can tell me it curves over a sphere because of a magical force that nobody can explain.

There is loads of proof.

Watching how stuff moves in the sky is no proof we are living on a spinning globe.
There’s a very simple test you can do yourself that proves the Earth is round.

A stick does not prove a spinning globe.
IIRC last year he was saying satellites don't work and how the signal would land in a different place it was beamed to space from :lol:
Maybe ask yourself how they just seem to work for decades without maintenance and how the components supposedly cool down inside of them when out in the supposed 23,000 miles of space.

There's plenty of towers strewn about Earth to cater for signals..and also elevations.
Thinking geostationary satellites are out there that ignite engines to keep them on that path, is all well and good if people choose that.
It begs massive questions and many people choose not to question something they accept unconditionally.

Last edited:
By your logic you are right but many would argue that there's the bible and churches and masses of people, plus experts that know what happened.....etc.

People are all too willing to believe I'm the fool for seeing and testing water level when they can tell me it curves over a sphere because of a magical force that nobody can explain.

Watching how stuff moves in the sky is no proof we are living on a spinning globe.

Maybe ask yourself how they just seem to work for decades without maintenance and how the components supposedly cool down inside of them when out in the supposed 23,000 miles of space.

There's plenty of towers strewn about Earth to cater for signals..and also elevations.
Thinking geostationary satellites are out there that ignite engines to keep them on that path, is all well and good if people choose that.
It begs massive questions and many people choose not to question something they accept unconditionally.
You really are an absolute lunatic :lol:

How do you explain the different seasons, time zones, the fact that the southern hemisphere's seasons differ to ours? That round yellow thing in the sky illuminates different parts of the planet at different times. That wouldnt happen if the planet was flat you absolute nut job.

How do you explain the different seasons, time zones, the fact that the southern hemisphere's seasons differ to ours? That round yellow thing in the sky illuminates different parts of the planet at different times. That wouldnt happen if the planet was flat you absolute nut job.
Haway man do your research on the fella🤷‍♂️
The sun is a lamp or summit stuck on a dome which covers the earth 🌍 😂

Found an article for you

Even a Kid Can Prove the Earth Is Round: Here's How

Atmospheric mass over distance would lose that sunlight/heat.

Back