PS5 Or Xbox series x

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's mental how small the Series S is.
Logon or register to see this image

That's it on top of a Xbox One S, which aren't particularly big.
Ideal that. I might get one for the bairns, they've got the box Xbox one now which is big.
Still can’t get over the ridiculousness of their naming convention
Surely Xbox next series s would be better?

I know they knackered up numbering address ago.

Last edited:
Just thought, with the lockdown going ahead it’s going to vastly reduce the amount of places I can get an Xbox on release day.

Mint link that. Thank you.

I’m going to be on Smyths website at midnight just in case. They anticipate having stock on release day.
No bother. It'll be complicated a bit by the lockdown though, will probably have to click and collect.

Got notification Smyth's are delivering a Series S tomorrow. Shame it's for the bairn off Santa! Might have to test it works...

I've got a PS4 but the value Game Pass adds was too much to go PS5. Saw a lot of people questioning the point of the Series S but I think Microsoft have hit the nail on the head offering something more affordable.

The bairn wouldn't be getting a Series X for Christmas. It costs too much and he's too young for most new releases anyway. Somewhere down the line I'd probably just upgrade to PS5.

As it is he can get a Series S with a library of games to play and I'll more than likely get an X next year so we can play together.

Got notification Smyth's are delivering a Series S tomorrow. Shame it's for the bairn off Santa! Might have to test it works...

I've got a PS4 but the value Game Pass adds was too much to go PS5. Saw a lot of people questioning the point of the Series S but I think Microsoft have hit the nail on the head offering something more affordable.

The bairn wouldn't be getting a Series X for Christmas. It costs too much and he's too young for most new releases anyway. Somewhere down the line I'd probably just upgrade to PS5.

As it is he can get a Series S with a library of games to play and I'll more than likely get an X next year so we can play together.
I think it's positioned great for more casual gamers who are happy to just pay for gamepass for the majority of their stuff.

I think it's positioned great for more casual gamers who are happy to just pay for gamepass for the majority of their stuff.
Yeah exactly. Even I don't play as much as I used to, just don't have the time. Something like this where it's ideal for the bairn and I can still get a bit of FIFA in on it gets their consoles under TVs and subscription money in their pockets.

Yeah exactly. Even I don't play as much as I used to, just don't have the time. Something like this where it's ideal for the bairn and I can still get a bit of FIFA in on it gets their consoles under TVs and subscription money in their pockets.
With EA Play going into Game Pass and a rumoured partnership between Sega and Xbox, we might see FIFA and FM 2021 in Game Pass in the near future (PES is already on there).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back