press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think he comes across very well at interviews or press conferences, however, the fact that we aren't all confident of defeating Bolton heavily this weekend says it all about the confidence we have in him as a manager, and what he has done with the team.

Aye it’s much better to be bang average in the third division than being in the Premier League.
Because the premiership was great watching us lose every week winning 7-8 games a season
Full of shite

Theres been spells where wed get stuck into teams like chelsea, man city, liverpool and arsenal etc and win. Now we sit behind the ball and hang onto games against teams like rotherham

People who claim to enjoy that garbage are lying to themselves imo
Your first sentence was correct , about yourself
Look who’s piping up again, Mr Negative
Or accept it's going to happen and go out and get 2, 3 or 4 goals. In time teams will start to worry about us and decide to sit back.

League one mate.
No shit Sherlock

Last edited:
Because the premiership was great watching us lose every week winning 7-8 games a season

Your first sentence was correct , about yourself

Look who’s piping up again, Mr Negative

No shit Sherlock

I’d rather see us beating Man City than crumble against f***ing Peterborough and struggle to get a draw with Rotherham.

As I say though, the fact some of our fans are so desperate to be seen as “Uber” that accepts any shit served up in front of them is why the club won’t progress - why should it when you lap up the fact we’re playing in front of a 2/3 full stadium and you accept players who “try a bit” instead of demanding improvement.

I’d rather see us beating Man City than crumble against f***ing Peterborough and struggle to get a draw with Rotherham.

As I say though, the fact some of our fans are so desperate to be seen as “Uber” that accepts any shit served up in front of them is why the club won’t progress - why should it when you lap up the fact we’re playing in front of a 2/3 full stadium and you accept players who “try a bit” instead of demanding improvement.
Talking shite again, if we get promoted then it is improvement

He’s getting stick and people want him out because he’s had 70 odd games and we haven’t seen any progress in the style of play. He was talking in pre season about our focus on winning games with clean sheets & yet we haven’t looked close to keeping one all season. Tuesday nights game looked like they were regressing. Even when they played against Accrington they came out in the second half without any intention of killing the game off. If we can’t look good in league 1 then got to ask what are we actually doing? It’s just not enjoyable.

If we were top and winning everyone week nobody would want him out but there looks to be no chance of that happening.

So you'd be happier if we were more defensive and kept clean sheets but weren't scoring as many goals?

He’s getting stick and people want him out because he’s had 70 odd games and we haven’t seen any progress in the style of play. He was talking in pre season about our focus on winning games with clean sheets & yet we haven’t looked close to keeping one all season. Tuesday nights game looked like they were regressing. Even when they played against Accrington they came out in the second half without any intention of killing the game off. If we can’t look good in league 1 then got to ask what are we actually doing? It’s just not enjoyable.

If we were top and winning everyone week nobody would want him out but there looks to be no chance of that happening.

So you'd be happier if we were more attacking and scored more goals but let more in at our end?

Surely the ones most desperate to be seen as Uber are the ones complaining the loudest about our performances?

IMO if any fraction of the fanbase are stopping the club progressing it's them, by creating a negative atmosphere about the players and manager.

Last edited:
So you'd be happier if we were more defensive and kept clean sheets but weren't scoring as many goals?

So you'd be happier if we were more attacking and scored more goals but let more in at our end?

Surely the ones most desperate to be seen as Uber are the ones complaining the loudest about our performances?

IMO if any fraction of the fanbase are stopping the club progressing it's them, by creating a negative atmosphere about the players and manager.

I’d be happier if we had an actual style of play so yeah, at least I’d know what we were trying to do

Just had a thought, maybe they're keeping Ross in charge and getting rid of the fans instead, shipping our replacements in from Maryland and Philly.
No need to do that they have ready made fans to come In what with the obsession of our lovely friends up the road wanting to be at our games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back