press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

There are some on here who want him out regardless, there is some who want us to lose games so he will get sacked

No it’s not, there are some who want us to lose games so he will get sacked

No, there was one mag who started a thread on it on which every single poster said he was an idiot. Muppet :lol:

The confidence coming from him in that presser tells me he knows He's OK and I'm sure things will improve.:)

Wouldn't be so confident if I was him mind. He might well have been told that he's safe for now, but if Donald and Methven were saying comfortable promotion was the target it's not going to be any less ambitious now. Safe for now can very quickly change if we start to fall behind the top two. I do really hope it starts to click for him but at the minute I'd be amazed if he sees the season out and staggered if he gets a new contract

So one poster who has been utterly miserable for decades. Doesn’t exactly prove your point does it ;)

My point? I was just adding to someone else's point. ;)

But yes I agree, I wasn't entirely surprised that the one poster that agreed that he also wanted us to lose matches to get rid of Ross, f***ing up our season for some imagined potential future rainbows and unicorns "greater good" was our biggest Brexit supporter. :lol:

Agreed, of all the things you can criticise him this isn't one. Overall fairly honest and articulates himself well.

His failure to get the best out of this squad and tactical limitations in seeing games out or changing things / subsistions during a game could well be his undoing.
The constant stream of abuse on Facebook live streams, from people who can barely string a sentence, talking about how he’s boring or doesn’t speak well is absolutely baffling. I’d say he’s the most articulate manager we’ve ever had. Speaks very well and comes across intelligent. Many other things I’d criticise him for before the way he talks!

The constant stream of abuse on Facebook live streams, from people who can barely string a sentence, talking about how he’s boring or doesn’t speak well is absolutely baffling. I’d say he’s the most articulate manager we’ve ever had. Speaks very well and comes across intelligent. Many other things I’d criticise him for before the way he talks!

Coleman was up there, I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back