Premier League clubs asked to cough up £250,000 each for departing Richard Scudamore

Status
Not open for further replies.
And he is paid 2.5 million a year!

So if he has done a good job as you suggest then he is paid very well for it.

Is the success of the premier league purely down to him? I very much doubt it!

To ask for a 5 million pay off on top of his 2.5 million a year salary just once again shows how out of touch these people are with the man on the street.

It’s a f***ing disgrace asking for it!

He hasn't asked for it.
The Chelsea chairman has suggested it.

He hasn't asked for it.
The Chelsea chairman has suggested it.

I know that was my point, the people around that whole set up live in a ridiculous out of touch world.

While I take your point about his role in developing the premier league brand, I still come back to the point that £2.5 million a year salary is a extremely good wage, therefore he is rewarded massively for the job he has done.

Another 5 million whoever is asking for it is just ridiculous imo.

I know that was my point, the people around that whole set up live in a ridiculous out of touch world.

While I take your point about his role in developing the premier league brand, and I will come back to the point that £2.5 million a year salary is a extremely good wage, therefore he is rewarded massively for the job he has done.

Another 5 million whoever is asking for it is just ridiculous imo.

How does your day to day life change if he gets this?

The PL would have been showered in riches whether he was there or not. He was in the right place at the right time. Good luck to him, now it's time to ride off into the sunset and spend his pension.

A good investment without roots the beautiful flower dies.

In the football league in 17/18, 8 teams received parachute payments, the other 64 received a share of £100m solidarity payment. Then £100m to grass roots.
What the Football League and grass roots receive is dependent on the overall value of the PL tv deal. Think its just over 7% per year given to the rest of English football

He knows where the bodies are buried.
It won’t be £5m bye bye money it’ll be £5m to sign this non disclosure agreement and don’t write your fuckin memoirs money.

How about the clubs tel scudamore to fuck off and then they donate that money to the lowest points of the football pyramid. Or even better still fund grassroots football in the poorest areas in the country?

I'm not sure why you think I'm a Tory because I think a man should be rewarded for his work
So many people cannot afford to go to matches these days..He will have had been rewarded with a good salary for his work.
Yet one of his " mates" decides every prem club should give him a quarter of a million quid each to enjoy....and you think its ok?...hope he donates it all to charity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back