Premier League clubs asked to cough up £250,000 each for departing Richard Scudamore

Working in the yards years ago and we had a whip round for one of the lads who dies on his way to work on his motorbike

One miserable get didn’t put in.

But.....it turns out he didn’t die he was on holiday.......anyway with the whip round he took us all out on the drink and the bloke who never put it was told not to turn up!

How did you even think he was dead?

:rolleyes: Waster has changed my mind with fantastic subservient, forelock tugging gibberish. Give him 50 million now. Of course I'm jealous of some idiot who thinks he is a star.:lol: If you ever have wondered why equality is at an all time low level look to the wasters of this country. YES MASTER.:cool:

:rolleyes: Waster has changed my mind with fantastic subservient, forelock tugging gibberish. Give him 50 million now. Of course I'm jealous of some idiot who thinks he is a star.:lol: If you ever have wondered why equality is at an all time low level look to the wasters of this country. YES MASTER.:cool:

Well this a load of frenzied nonsense.

I’m interested why it has to affect someone for people to think it’s ludicrous? You keep mentioning it that’s all.

I think people are incredibly jealous, and what difference would it make if each club received £119,750,000 instead of £120,000,000 to go towards his golden handshake?
As if anybody on here would refuse it, even if earning over £2m a year

I think people are incredibly jealous, and what difference would it make if each club received £119,750,000 instead of £120,000,000 to go towards his golden handshake?
As if anybody on here would refuse it, even if earning over £2m a year
Well if it was disclosed as such, it would still be going towards his golden handshake so the same people would still find it ludicrous.

Regardless, it doesn’t have to affect anyone at all for people to not agree with it.

Inequality at record levels, the rich have seen their wealth increase by 183% in the last ten years, some knobhead gives himself a 75 million bonus, wages for the poor are ten years behind inflation, bonuses are at record levels for utility businesses, record debt levels for the average man reaching 9k per household. It does not affect me personally but I reckon it affects millions. You are not a WUM though ? I bet you are a daily mail reader.

Inequality at record levels, the rich have seen their wealth increase by 183% in the last ten years, some knobhead gives himself a 75 million bonus, wages for the poor are ten years behind inflation, bonuses are at record levels for utility businesses, record debt levels for the average man reaching 9k per household. It does not affect me personally but I reckon it affects millions. You are not a WUM though ? I bet you are a daily mail reader.

I don't read any papers.

Back