Premier League clubs asked to cough up £250,000 each for departing Richard Scudamore

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never heard of a token gesture in a contract, performance related bonus yes, but token gesture, no

I'd call performance related a token gesture, we saw massive bonuses for wanker bankers during the crash. They weren't doing a great job were they? At least these fella has money wise.

A performance related bonus isnt a token gesture

I don't think you understand my point, on paper yes it's performance related but as I said bankers received this performance related bonus when they did a terrible job so it's no surprise that a senior executive for a profitable organisation and structure is receiving a big bonus for leaving, like the bankers but he's done a good job.

I don't think you understand my point, on paper yes it's performance related but as I said bankers received this performance related bonus when they did a terrible job so it's no surprise that a senior executive for a profitable organisation and structure is receiving a big bonus for leaving, like the bankers but he's done a good job.

I dont think you are getting this, a token gesture is voluntary, a performance related bonus would be written into his contract. Its not in his contract, clubs dont have to pay it, thats why 5 have already told him to fuck off

I dont think you are getting this, a token gesture is voluntary, a performance related bonus would be written into his contract. Its not in his contract, clubs dont have to pay it, thats why 5 have already told him to fuck off

Hence why it's a token gesture because clubs are making it voluntary?

Just to confirm, Newcastle utd have just handed over £250000 to a rich bloke for no good reason at all.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Tee hee

Hardly a hard job ? You have the so called best product,you sell it to the highest bidder. Thank you for the millions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back