Pray for Bradley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think anyone of any decency wouldnt mind a cease of this tbh.
Of course the f***ing scratters will demand a daily update.
Please don't let this turn into an "heated" discussion here - if you want to shout at me, them PM me please and I'll reply.
But have you seen some of the comments on the facebook posts? They are soul destroying.

Mind, there's 10x more great ones, so there's at least that :)

I feel really sorry for them all feeling that they need to update the public now. Having to write this stuff down every couple of days must be awful.

It would be more sensible to have a page which didn't accept messages etc, but then again I'm sure people would get their message through somehow

It would be more sensible to have a page which didn't accept messages etc, but then again I'm sure people would get their message through somehow
In fairness, I've seen loads of brilliant replies, offers of holidays, days out etc. Swings and Roundabouts.
Plus, people like to feel "involved" even if its in the slightest way. Hence us all posting on this thread, I suppose.

In fairness, I've seen loads of brilliant replies, offers of holidays, days out etc. Swings and Roundabouts.
Plus, people like to feel "involved" even if its in the slightest way. Hence us all posting on this thread, I suppose.

Very true. Can't have it both ways I suppose.
I suppose having a mediator might make it easier for the family but it's not always as easy as that

I suppose it doesnt matter what the subject now theres some arsehole making a rediculous comment.

Saddest factor for me is its not always attention seeking, sometimes they genuinely feel theres nowt wrong with their query/comment.

Can only see it getting worse, I googled a number that had been ringing me n some chap had written "do not pick up, f***ing p@@is wasting your time"
Like its totally untraceable.

Please don't let this turn into an "heated" discussion here - if you want to shout at me, them PM me please and I'll reply.
But have you seen some of the comments on the facebook posts? They are soul destroying.

Mind, there's 10x more great ones, so there's at least that :)

I tend not to be read the replies as some are upsetting.

I just copy the news on here when it appears in my timeline as I know many on here haven't got Facebook but like to be kept in the loop.

I tend not to be read the replies as some are upsetting.

I just copy the news on here when it appears in my timeline as I know many on here haven't got Facebook but like to be kept in the loop.

Go on once a year to wish mr mrs a happy birthday, folk think im a right miserable fucker i reckon but fuck em, rtg takes up enough fecking time.

I remember when he was the mascot for the home game v Swansea (think it was them), he looked very poorly then.

Awful how there's seemingly nothing the parents can do for him.

I remember when he was the mascot for the home game v Swansea (think it was them), he looked very poorly then.

Awful how there's seemingly nothing the parents can do for him.

But he keeps bouncing back and fighting. He's a warrior and an inspiration as are his family. I Just hope he keeps battling, having fun and is pain free as much as possible.

I meant cure wise.

Alas not. Horrible to realise that's the case.
Treating cancer in children is incredibly difficult - especially when it's something like neuroblastoma.

Every child (and indeed adult) respond to treatments differently and it also depends on how early they catch it etc.
Sometimes, the cancer is just too strong, which is just so horrible and unfair.
I say unfair, because that's how we as people would look at it. Cancer on the other hand has no concept of unfair :(

Unfortunately once in the public eye its hard to pull back from it.

I agree with you though. I read what I see on here. I don't go out looking for news at the end of the day its nobodies business but those close around him
Agree with this. The family should be able to spend their time together without worrying about what people might say when they're not kept updated.

Can't admire his parents enough. No idea how they manage to do it.

All I really want for him now is to be kept Pain free and as comfortable as is possible and surrounded by love.

The little man has touched more peoples lives than he could ever have imagined.

"Brad is really not good now family and close friends who want to visit can you text me for times as I don't want to many people here at once"

I've just called in having not seen this status first. Literally stayed two minutes though.
Gave Bradley his medal from the tournament we won a few weeks ago and got a thank you from him.
Then a little 'bye' as I left.

I'm sat crying now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back