Pray for Bradley

Status
Not open for further replies.
From his Mam on Facebook :cry:

Bradley has not been well the last few days, he has struggled to keep any food, medicine or fluid down which has resulted in him been in a lot of pain. The nurse has been out today and she has put a pump on that gives him anti sickness and a pump on that gives him morphine to help him feel better. I'm hoping he feels a little better once that's in his system.

Thank you for your continued support

Did you see her message yesterday, respectively asking people to stop PM'n asking he's still alive? :eek: I tell you, some people? They're such an inspiration for hope & endeavour but boy they must have to put up some idiots along the way...
How do people even think that is acceptable?

From his Mam on Facebook :cry:

Bradley has not been well the last few days, he has struggled to keep any food, medicine or fluid down which has resulted in him been in a lot of pain. The nurse has been out today and she has put a pump on that gives him anti sickness and a pump on that gives him morphine to help him feel better. I'm hoping he feels a little better once that's in his system.

Thank you for your continued support
Breaks my heart this, but then I remind myself to not be so selfish and take my lead from the bravest little boy I've ever seen.

I saw that and was horrified. Some people are so insensitive :evil:
Social Media absolutely brings out the worst in people.

b1gals

Winger
When my Daughter was growing up she would get bumps and bruises like all kids. And every time I would cuddle my crying child and wish, with all the will in the world, that I could have that bump or bruise instead of my precious baby. I can't imagine what Bradleys Mam & Dad are going through. My heart goes out to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.