Pray for Bradley

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Brad is really not good now family and close friends who want to visit can you text me for times as I don't want to many people here at once"

I've just called in having not seen this status first. Literally stayed two minutes though.
Gave Bradley his medal from the tournament we won a few weeks ago and got a thank you from him.
Then a little 'bye' as I left.

I'm sat crying now
Awful just no words :cry::cry:

"Brad is really not good now family and close friends who want to visit can you text me for times as I don't want to many people here at once"

I've just called in having not seen this status first. Literally stayed two minutes though.
Gave Bradley his medal from the tournament we won a few weeks ago and got a thank you from him.
Then a little 'bye' as I left.

I'm sat crying now

:cry::cry::cry: Gutted

update on his Facebook page

"Bradley is deteriorating fast, his temperature is going very high his breathing very fast his oxygen levels low. He is sleeping most the time apart from odd times awake. We knew this was coming but we are heart broken beyond words. We have been told he could be like this for days it just depends on him and his body "

Puts everything else in perspective.
Dreadful news

I guess we are all increasingly braced for terrible news. It looks like many, many people will be devastated but none even remotely near what Bradley's family must be going through. My heart goes out to them all. I hope they can take something from the knowledge they have done everything they could for him and filled his life with good things. My full respect to them. The club should permanently name something after him. Like a kid's training suite if we have one, or something similar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back