Pray for Bradley

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Brad is really not good now family and close friends who want to visit can you text me for times as I don't want to many people here at once"

I've just called in having not seen this status first. Literally stayed two minutes though.
Gave Bradley his medal from the tournament we won a few weeks ago and got a thank you from him.
Then a little 'bye' as I left.

I'm sat crying now
I'm so sorry to hear that Speedy, big (((hugs))) to you xx :cry:.

"Brad is really not good now family and close friends who want to visit can you text me for times as I don't want to many people here at once"

I've just called in having not seen this status first. Literally stayed two minutes though.
Gave Bradley his medal from the tournament we won a few weeks ago and got a thank you from him.

I'm sat crying now

Feels wrong to "like" that, but you know what I mean.
You've given him another reason to smile and be happy

I'm sat crying now

God that's awful, so heartbreaking.

I'm sat crying now
Big manly cuddle on its way.
We all feel for you and Bradley's family.
:cry:

I'm sat crying now

feel for all those close to him.
You can rest assured that you and the family have fought for him all the way and for that you can be very proud. I know its little consolation at this time.

I'm sat crying now

Sending the biggest cyber hug possible. I really feel for you pet. Stay strong for the little man. Loads of love xx

From Facebook.

'Bradley is deteriorating fast, his temperature is going very high his breathing very fast his oxygen levels low. He is sleeping most the time apart from odd times awake. We knew this was coming but we are heart broken beyond words. We have been told he could be like this for days it just depends on him and his body'

Heartbreaking.

:cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
'Bradley is deteriorating fast, his temperature is going very high his breathing very fast his oxygen levels low. He is sleeping most the time apart from odd times awake. We knew this was coming but we are heart broken beyond words. We have been told he could be like this for days it just depends on him and his body'

Heartbreaking.

Just read that, i'm gutted for him and his family & friends.

Genuinely devastated :cry:

From Facebook.

Heartbreaking.

I've just read this too. Absolutely gutted :cry:

I'm sat crying now

I feel so sad for you Speedy. Bradley's family and friends must be devastated.

Last edited:

I'm sat crying now

Thinking of you Speedy and all his family, I can't imagine the pain of seeing him like this :cry:.

From Facebook.

Heartbreaking.

:cry:

No words :cry::cry::cry:

I'm sat crying now

Got me welling up reading that marra.

Hope you and the family are OK, and little Bradley is as comfortable as he can be.

Heartbreaking to read

Beautiful little angel, heartbreaking this for his family and friends :cry:

Guardian Angel from Heaven so bright, fold thy wings round dearest Bradley and guard him and his family with love Amen.

Not religious at all me, but that is beautiful.

If only the combined will of the thousands of us moved by Bradley and his fight could have helped he'd be climbing Everest tomorrow.

Thoughts with you all, I hope when the time comes it comes peacefully.

With love from the South.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back