Portsmouth 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just less cocky
No cockiness required. I haven’t been cocky at all. Just said i was happy to be winning the trophies that are available 🙏🏼🤦🏼‍♂️
are you worried about the amount of fixtures you have left mate or do you think you have the squad to cope?
I’m worried more because of the away games. We have been terrible away from home all season. If they were all at home I’d be buzzing 😂

No cockiness required. I haven’t been cocky at all. Just said i was happy to be winning the trophies that are available 🙏🏼🤦🏼‍♂️

I’m worried more because of the away games. We have been terrible away from home all season. If they were all at home I’d be buzzing 😂

tough run in iirc

Did they lose again? They don't even register for me. Rotherham and Coventry are our rivals. The rest are play off fodder. We have to make sure we are this season's Barnsley and hit form at the right time
Careful, that's a well thought out post. It won't go down well in here! :lol:

As I said before, they're not very good. They'll be lucky to make the play-offs, but I think they'll miss out.
Like you said to me that Fleetwood didn't have a chance when I said I could see them coming from behind the pack.
Selective memory or what.

Like you said to me that Fleetwood didn't have a chance when I said I could see them coming from behind the pack.
Selective memory or what.

They don't stand a chance of getting automatic promotion. You can continue with your love affair for Fleetwood all you like.

How's it selective memory btw? We weren't even discussing Fleetwood.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back