Portsmouth 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah... but what I’m saying is. That’s the amount of games minimum. We’re capable of 10 wins which obviously would be much more ideal. I think the next couple of games for yourselves and Sunderland will/ could be draws. Which would blow it all wider open (if that’s even possible) 😂

I am a realist.

Fleetwood are 3 points behind Sunderland with a game in hand. They have won every game since they drew with us. If Fleetwood beat Sunderland they will be on the same points with a game in hand. As you know I was calling Fleetwood before their run started.

Fleetwood gave us a decent game. Our run since Christmas has been 9 wins 2 draws. They were one of the two draws.

In their last 3 games they have beat Portsmouth, Peterborough and Wycombe. After their next game against Sunderland they have about the easiest run in.

But no you are never wrong. You say you will beat Fleetwood then easily beat Coventry. We will see.
I think Fleetwood will go close too. A lot of teams in form atm due to the poor standard this season. I actually think you are a better team than some are giving you credit for I wouldn't be surprised if you made automatics. Think Pompey and Wycombe are a bit lower standard than the other 5 in our 7 but our terrible run of form in 1st half of the season may see us miss out on automatic yet.

I think Posh are the best side but they have left it too late. You, us and Rotherham much of a muchness. We had a rare off day away to Pompey but still battered them for the first half before imploding second half other than that have been fairly flawless.

Its going to go to the wire sadly but I remain hopeful

I think Fleetwood will go close too. A lot of teams in form atm due to the poor standard this season. I actually think you are a better team than some are giving you credit for I wouldn't be surprised if you made automatics. Think Pompey and Wycombe are a bit lower standard than the other 5 in our 7 but our terrible run of form in 1st half of the season may see us miss out on automatic yet.

I think Posh are the best side but they have left it too late. You, us and Rotherham much of a muchness. We had a rare off day away to Pompey but still battered them for the first half before imploding second half other than that have been fairly flawless.

Its going to go to the wire sadly but I remain hopeful
I think the games are catching up with Pompey. They are a good solid side but they rely on set pieces. If they don't get set pieces near the box they seem to struggle.

Posh depended on their strikers. They invested heavily on them. Remember how low the budgets are this low down. Rotherham have been consistent and not had a bad run. But they are capable of not beating lower down sides. Another late goal saved them today.

Yes Coventry are better than many say. But we are prone to mistakes. Another silly goal let in today. Could cost us against top sides.

I think the games are catching up with Pompey. They are a good solid side but they rely on set pieces. If they don't get set pieces near the box they seem to struggle.

Posh depended on their strikers. They invested heavily on them. Remember how low the budgets are this low down. Rotherham have been consistent and not had a bad run. But they are capable of not beating lower down sides. Another late goal saved them today.

Yes Coventry are better than many say. But we are prone to mistakes. Another silly goal let in today. Could cost us against top sides.
In my opinion we are the best 2 sides but until some points are dropped by some around us anything can happen

unfortunately have a horrible feeling our inability to take more than 2 points from our 2 games v Bolton this season will ultimately leave us in the horrible lottery of the play offs again

Jus
In my opinion we are the best 2 sides but until some points are dropped by some around us anything can happen
Just 1 bad result can make you fall away from the top 2. To me it is between Sunderland, Rotherham, Coventry, Fleetwood and maybe Portsmouth for the top 2. Things could be a lot more clearer in another week. But depending on results more sides could get into the mix.

My team are level top on points with a game in hand. Yet I am not confident. Two bad results would change everything. Top sides have to play each other. Top sides have to play bottom sides that are playing for survival. Nobody knows what will happen next.
K
unfortunately have a horrible feeling our inability to take more than 2 points from our 2 games v Bolton this season will ultimately leave us in the horrible lottery of the play offs again
Know the feeling. We had goals disallowed. Hit the woodwork. Ref kept blowing for no reason.

But the season is 44 games long. We can also point to our first away win coming after Christmas. But over a whole season it evens out. Wins when you are not the best side against not winning when you hammered a side but couldn't score. Scoring with your only shot on target against winning with a great defensive display.

Last edited:
Jus
Just 1 bad result can make you fall away from the top 2. To me it is between Sunderland, Rotherham, Coventry, Fleetwood and maybe Portsmouth for the top 2. Things could be a lot more clearer in another week. But depending on results more sides could get into the mix.

My team are level top on points with a game in hand. Yet I am not confident. Two bad results would change everything. Top sides have to play each other. Top sides have to play bottom sides that are playing for survival. Nobody knows what will happen next.
K
Know the feeling. We had goals disallowed. Hit the woodwork. Ref kept blowing for no reason.

But the season is 44 games long. We can also point to our first away win coming after Christmas. But over a whole season it evens out. Wins when you are not the best side against not winning when you hammered a side but couldn't score. Scoring with your only shot on target against winning with a great defensive display.

all to play for and a number of teams going great guns at the moment, some will grow and embrace it, others will shrink and fall away, be interesting to see who

all to play for and a number of teams going great guns at the moment, some will grow and embrace it, others will shrink and fall away, be interesting to see who
This is where the games in hand are important. If you have a game in hand you can lose but keep in touch with the other sides around us. Not have games in hand and fall away. Just like Wycombe and Peterborough.

The best team will win the league and the second best team will be runners up. There you go, it's been said. Third best team might not win the play offs.

Yeah... but what I’m saying is. That’s the amount of games minimum. We’re capable of 10 wins which obviously would be much more ideal. I think the next couple of games for yourselves and Sunderland will/ could be draws. Which would blow it all wider open (if that’s even possible) 😂

How good are Fleetwood mate? Were you impressed with them today?

Pompey are capable of winning this league.
So are Coventry, Rotherham, Fleetwood, Ipswich, Us, Wycombe.
FFS it’s still early days.

Back