Portsmouth 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't mean to be patronising. Life is too short to chat shite.

Just because you have realised something or you know something it doesn't mean that everyone else has the same knowledge. Like for instance the league table. They see a team up there and see a danger. But present form and extra games played says differently.

That last paragraph is obvious to those of us that have been going for many years. Not been going as long as yourself but my first game was in the 70's and a regular since the early 80's. First away game in 1981 IIRC. I was 13. Went with a mate of the same age. I agree. But some want to point out certain games that points were lost because what happened in games. But it is as though these games don't happen to everyone to some people.

You can also add Coventry to this list. We don't have a big budget. But what we do have is an excellent manager and some very good young players. Our budget might just scrape into the top 10.

True, Robins has been fantastic for you. What I was referring to was small clubs in general fans perception. Hence, Fleetwood, Wycombe, Gillingham, MkDons

I was out on the piss last night in Portsmouth with a Mag and some Pompey supporters as it was my birthday. A good night was had by me, the others were a bit down for some reason :lol:

I’m not sure you are grasping what being a “supporter “ Is.

tables turn all the time and you enjoy it when it is in your favour because being a lads fan sadly it’s often been the other way
My support of Sunderland has nothing to do with Portsmouth

All the best - Bert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back