[Poll] Will you be going to the pub?

Will you be going to the pub?

• Total voters
Snap. Outside table booked for food and a few pints with the wife and kids. Can’t wait to be honest simply for a change of scenery.
Not sure if ours is in or out or if we can request when we get there, not fussed either way, like you say it's a change of scenery and and support the couple that run it.

I'm really looking forward to it tbh

I think many city centre pubs will remain closed. It would not surprise me if with poor weather the pubs are not as busy as a normal Sat night

Couple of weeks but that’s because that’ll be when we reopen. Hopefully we’ll be able to learn a bit from other places during the next couple of weeks.

Saturday afternoon local isn't opening this week. Too small, anywhere between 8 to 16 of us would be sitting round a few tables. Not viable in the current climate.

I mostly go to the pub weekday afternoons on a whim, so unless I can just walk in off the street for a couple I won't be going.

The pub I go to for Sunday lunch rang me up to ask if I wanted a table booking, off there on Sunday but no chance of me venturing out on Saturday.
Just sounds like complete madness.

Back