[Poll] Will you be going to the pub?

Will you be going to the pub?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
While out having a pub All day Full English breakfast today I witnessed no less than 2 people refusing to give their details when asked by the serving waiter. Either via the app or on paper (both methods offered). One was a group of 4 and the other a couple. Thats 6 potential CoviD-19 incubators floating around that wont be tracked or traced right there!

While out having a pub All day Full English breakfast today I witnessed no less than 2 people refusing to give their details when asked by the serving waiter. Either via the app or on paper (both methods offered). One was a group of 4 and the other a couple. Thats 6 potential CoviD-19 incubators floating around that wont be tracked or traced right there!
Should have refused to serve them and asked them to leave.

Nowt to stop you giving false details in all fairness.

Why is they always them type of people just awkward becuase they can be, it makes your blood boil
Nowt to stop you giving false details in all fairness.

Aye but that would mean they would not be awkward and centre of attention, that would be too easy for them

Last edited:
should make it an offence not to give details, its a pandemic going on, its for the greater good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back