[Poll] Will you be going to the pub?

Will you be going to the pub?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snap. Outside table booked for food and a few pints with the wife and kids. Can’t wait to be honest simply for a change of scenery.
Not sure if ours is in or out or if we can request when we get there, not fussed either way, like you say it's a change of scenery and and support the couple that run it.

I'm really looking forward to it tbh

I think many city centre pubs will remain closed. It would not surprise me if with poor weather the pubs are not as busy as a normal Sat night

Spoons recommending you don't go out Friday and Saturday night on the notice in their window. Monday is the new Saturday apparently.

Couple of weeks but that’s because that’ll be when we reopen. Hopefully we’ll be able to learn a bit from other places during the next couple of weeks.

Saturday afternoon local isn't opening this week. Too small, anywhere between 8 to 16 of us would be sitting round a few tables. Not viable in the current climate.

I mostly go to the pub weekday afternoons on a whim, so unless I can just walk in off the street for a couple I won't be going.

The pub I go to for Sunday lunch rang me up to ask if I wanted a table booking, off there on Sunday but no chance of me venturing out on Saturday.
Just sounds like complete madness.

Kept thinking i would give this weekend a miss, but I am off Monday now, so may pop up to the local on Sunday after golf. Normally canny quiet in the late evening as Sunday club has finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back