[Poll] Will you be going to the pub?

Will you be going to the pub?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

One of life's pleasures, meeting up with friends for a few drinks.
Sadly until we have a vaccine I won't be going anywhere crowded.

Probably will wait a bit - went heavy last weekend so still have the beer fear anyway.

Every town centre will be carnage especially if weather is decent.

I wasn't that bothered tbh because it all sounds a bit shit. However, there's a new micro crafty pub opening on Wallsend High Street this weekend and the owner is a MLF. Had SMB spray painted on his shutters just before lockdown which is when he was meant to be opening.

So purely out of solidarity for a fellow MLF I'll be getting hammered in there on Wednesday with a fellow Wallsend mackem. We're literally going to take Wallsend high street.

I'm isolated until 1st August hopefully by then the dick heads will have exhausted themselves and the pubs will have ironed out a system to be safe

As much as I like a drink I will give it a few weeks before I return to Boozer. Will continue to have a good saturday drink at home though. Gone this long, another couple of weeks doesn't bother me that much

I was unsure like, said from the start that probably won’t bother for a while.

however got a table booked now for two different pubs on Saturday. They’re both bookings only and had emails explaining precautions they’re taking etc. wouldn’t feel comfortable going to a place where it’s just walk ins at the moment

Saturday 18th for my birthday, going for a meal with my immediate family and hopefully will have a few pints. Otherwise not arsed.

I'm booked in at our local for the moment it reopens on Monday lunchtime. Partly because I really want a proper pint of ale and partly just to show support.

Got my table booked at local on Saturday. It's a family type pub so not quite your typical little local boozer

Snap. Outside table booked for food and a few pints with the wife and kids. Can’t wait to be honest simply for a change of scenery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back