Police Officer Killed

You can still get a life sentence for being guilty of manslaughter. That is what I am hoping here as a minimum.

Should be life however im going to be a pessimist and think he will get about 8 years or something due to guilty plea. The others will get the aggravated theft.
Sickening but time and time again from small assaults to life changing injuries cops are being let down by justice system

Killing a copper or any emergency services worker should be a mandatory life sentence. The details of this are horrific. His poor wife and the rest of his family have the rest of their lives to think about how awful his final moments were.

This 100%
Death's generally not what like you see on telly or film. Sometimes it's very gruesome and should be described as such. I welcome such frankness tbh.

Didn't need to go into as much detail IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with that as well like. I don't know how anybody could live with the guilt of doing something like this.

There are a lot of people out there who completely lack empathy and don't value the lives of others. They only see their sentence as an inconvenience and injustice to themselves and their own families that they now have to spend x amount of years behind bars

Did you see that ugly fucker on murder 24/7 on BBC in Southend recently? At the end of the program he was like "wow 15 years I'm facing, imagine that?" contemplating his future. No thought or mention for the victim who he killed for no good reason and his family.

Our lass is in the process of joining the police so this case with the copper hits home. I agree killing a copper should be automatic life

There are a lot of people out there who completely lack empathy and don't value the lives of others. They only see their sentence as an inconvenience and injustice to themselves and their own families that they now have to spend x amount of years behind bars

Did you see that ugly fucker on murder 24/7 on BBC in Southend recently? At the end of the program he was like "wow 15 years I'm facing, imagine that?" contemplating his future. No thought or mention for the victim who he killed for no good reason and his family.

Our lass is in the process of joining the police so this case with the copper hits home. I agree killing a copper should be automatic life

Our lass is a copper. Been in for 15 years so same here with it hitting home.

Back