Police Officer Killed

No it's not. It doesn't work as a deterrent man.
Your right,i used to live in the Philippines,there was a well known group of coppers called the Davao Death Squad in the city in which I used to live,anyone who was being anti-social or committing criminal acts would get a knock on the door at 2am and would be found shot in the head on waste ground a few days later when the tropical heat would indicate their presence due to smell,even if you were a shoplifter or phone-snatcher you would get the knock,crime still went on,people still thought it would never happen to them,they still took the chance.

!0 people ? Bloody hell. Surely lone coppers are not confronting gangs of suspects without help ?
Time to double up, for better protection ?
I've not read how he died. Tragedy, sympathy to family and friends.

!0 people ? Bloody hell. Surely lone coppers are not confronting gangs of suspects without help ?
Time to double up, for better protection ?
I've not read how he died. Tragedy, sympathy to family and friends.
10 people arrested it wasn't your common or garden sneak burglary,might have been a home-invasion where a gang stream in,could have been anything,time will tell,the story will come out.
In the current format. Just take them out the back and bullet to the back of the head. Sorted.
Chinese do that,they still have crime,cryogenic suspension and long term storage with 1000 year minimum sentencing is the answer.

Last edited:

Back