Police Officer Killed

There are a lot of people out there who completely lack empathy and don't value the lives of others. They only see their sentence as an inconvenience and injustice to themselves and their own families that they now have to spend x amount of years behind bars

Did you see that ugly fucker on murder 24/7 on BBC in Southend recently? At the end of the program he was like "wow 15 years I'm facing, imagine that?" contemplating his future. No thought or mention for the victim who he killed for no good reason and his family.

Our lass is in the process of joining the police so this case with the copper hits home. I agree killing a copper should be automatic life

They don't give a fuck... without going into too much detail my dad was a Policeman and he witnessed a horrific murder which resulted in him being stabbed.

He survived that day but he didn't survive what happened that day...

Scumbags shouldn't see light of day again and if they do only get a 15-20 year sentence which will end up being a 10 I hope they get battered everyday in jail!

Done for man slaughter ! Smiled through arrest and jury had special protection as there was threat of intimidation from ‘associates’ Utter scum

All 3 found not guilty of murder but guilty of manslaughter

can still get a very, very long prison sentence for that

Last edited:
Confirmed that the jury had special protections put in place around them after police received intelligence that associates of the 3 defendants were trying to contact them and intimidate them

His widow will make a statement shortly

A huge gathering of travellers turned up on a local park a couple of roads from where 2 of the accused lived earlier in the week as they were waiting for the verdict. thankfully the police moved them on yesterda, though they only went about 3 miles down the road.

Last edited:

Back