Police Officer Killed

Only thing I can imagine is finger prints or DNA on car steering wheel...but is that sufficient...

Only thing I can imagine is finger prints or DNA on car steering wheel...but is that sufficient...

Nowhere near, all that does is prove someone has been driving at some point.
If the suspect had said they had never driven the car and DNA was found on the steering wheel indicating that had driven the car then that would open up the possibility of the court drawing inferences

Knew the lad to say hello to and he worked with/good mates with one of my old tutors. Unfortunately this is the second incident in the last year where an officer has been run over. Lad I used to live with was seriously injured last year and ended up having one of his legs amputated.

Help raise £120000 to help the family of PC Andrew Harper

For anyone that is interest and would like to donate it's already raised a fair amount. They haven't said what it will go towards, but possibly for a charity or for his family. He was a brilliant copper.
You were the first person I thought of, but obviously some quick maths meant you’ve a lot less service. I know quite a few current/ex Beds lads (can’t think of any actual TVP I know) so no doubt he will have been a mate of a mate. Always shite to hear stuff like this.

Last edited:

They set fire to the vehicle back at the site afterwards.
Even though he is named as Foster in the news that is not the name he has ever been known as. I was surprised to see it as that and it has caused a little confusion at first.

Last edited by a moderator:
other 9 on bail under investigation for a month. Means they are still being looked into, they will have some restrictions put on them and they can be dragged back in at any moment

Its only Wikipedia but it's pretty much a well known fact however much you disagree.

Ermmm - I said RACE in my post #225 - I did not mention Ethnicity.

There is a difference between race and ethnicity - where as RACE is biological where races are genetically distinct populations within the same species; they typically have relatively minor morphological and genetic differences.

The Pikies you refer to as being a Roma people are ETHNIC - Indo-Aryan in origin.

Last edited:
Ermmm - I said RACE in my post #225 - I did not mention Ethnicity.

There is a difference between race and ethnicity - where as RACE is biological where races are genetically distinct populations within the same species; they typically have relatively minor morphological and genetic differences.

The Pikies you refer to as being a Roma people are ETHNIC - Indo-Aryan in origin.
Ok if you want to be picky race doesn't physically exist. It's a social construct

The alleged little turd has been in court
Murder suspect arrives at court charged with police officer's murder
Before he was led away, Foster appeared to wink at his family in the public gallery.
His lawyer, Rob Jacques said: 'On behalf of him and his family I want to say three things. He denies any involvement in the horrific murder of PC Harper. We urge the police to follow all lines of enquiry and for the public to come forward and co-operate.'

The alleged little turd has been in court
Murder suspect arrives at court charged with police officer's murder
Before he was led away, Foster appeared to wink at his family in the public gallery.
His lawyer, Rob Jacques said: 'On behalf of him and his family I want to say three things. He denies any involvement in the horrific murder of PC Harper. We urge the police to follow all lines of enquiry and for the public to come forward and co-operate.'

I wonder if that appeal includes members of the travelling community coming forward and co-operating

Back