Police Officer Killed

So turns out to be gypos responsible, be interesting to see if they can get any charges stick to the scummy bunch of tramps as they'll no doubt close ranks and say fuck all so it'll be difficult getting the guilty parties unless they can charge them all for joint enterprise or some such

Knew the lad to say hello to and he worked with/good mates with one of my old tutors. Unfortunately this is the second incident in the last year where an officer has been run over. Lad I used to live with was seriously injured last year and ended up having one of his legs amputated.

Help raise £120000 to help the family of PC Andrew Harper

For anyone that is interest and would like to donate it's already raised a fair amount. They haven't said what it will go towards, but possibly for a charity or for his family. He was a brilliant copper.

Knew the lad to say hello to and he worked with/good mates with one of my old tutors. Unfortunately this is the second incident in the last year where an officer has been run over. Lad I used to live with was seriously injured last year and ended up having one of his legs amputated.

Help raise £120000 to help the family of PC Andrew Harper

For anyone that is interest and would like to donate it's already raised a fair amount. They haven't said what it will go towards, but possibly for a charity or for his family. He was a brilliant copper.

Sorry to hear that marra, hear a lot of horrible things like this around the country but it doesn’t hit home as much as when its someone u know even just to talk to, some people just don't think what the fuck they're doing and how it affects others, they will suffer for it eventually if theres any justice in this country, chin up mate and thanks for the link i will donate

f***ing gypo *****. Utter scum, the lot of them.
No doubt one token pikey will go down for it whilst all the others involved will get off scott free. They break the law because 99 times out of a 100 they can get away with it as the police don't want to know unless its something like this.
And they'll all be protesting outside the court saying they're being victimized etc.

Last edited:
One of the 20 years olds charged.....Well done Thames Valley,hope they get a conviction.
I imagined that the 10 arrested just sat there durin* the interviews saying “No Comment”

One of the 20 years olds charged.....Well done Thames Valley,hope they get a conviction.
I imagined that the 10 arrested just sat there durin* the interviews saying “No Comment”

I am wondering what evidence they have to charge him as like you say I doubt the interviews gave them much to go on.

Back