Police Officer Killed

Agree that reduction in police numbers will have some effect, but think the real problem is that policing and the criminal justice system has been hijacked by the pc brigade. Everyone is scared silly of being accused of being racist etc., look at the Asian peadophile gangs, look at stop and search in London
Crime is up because the government's austerity measures have seen constant cuts to public services. I despair when people are soo hoodwinked by the right wing press that they end up blaming anyone except for the real culprits. It's a con job, the people are been taken for fools and are obediently being played.

Village life was somewhat lively last night. Watched the family of one of those arrested all leaving for somewhere early this morning dressed up smart (for them)

Interesting goings on in the past hour or so to at one of their houses.

No it's not. It doesn't work as a deterrent man.

I reckon people would think twice when a 5 year sentence out after 2 years is replaced by being electrocuted to sleep. Just an obvious thing.

Absolutely outrageous what happened there, and the only way around it is to start making examples. You're gonna do that then you'll die. They'll think twice.

I reckon people would think twice when a 5 year sentence out after 2 years is replaced by being electrocuted to sleep. Just an obvious thing.

Absolutely outrageous what happened there, and the only way around it is to start making examples. You're gonna do that then you'll die. They'll think twice.

They don’t though.

Village life was somewhat lively last night. Watched the family of one of those arrested all leaving for somewhere early this morning dressed up smart (for them)

Interesting goings on in the past hour or so to at one of their houses.
i’d Be more than happy to have the raf use the fuckers as live strafing practice. I’ve had 2 dealings with the twats. One was consoling the nicest old woman ever after they took her to the cash point to empty her account for 3 meters of shit guttering and the other was my ladder disappearing and my car damaged. Both occurred when the twats were camped at seaburn and the spike in local robberies ended when they fucked off.

A few more details would be useful. How do you know that a gang who know they will be out after 3 years or so wouldn't think twice were they sure that the punishment will be death?
Generally because at the time they wouldn’t even give a second thought as to the potential consequences of their actions.

No doubt one token pikey will go down for it whilst all the others involved will get off scott free. They break the law because 99 times out of a 100 they can get away with it as the police don't want to know unless its something like this.

No doubt one token pikey will go down for it whilst all the others involved will get off scott free. They break the law because 99 times out of a 100 they can get away with it as the police don't want to know unless its something like this.
I’m at the point where I’m happy for them all to be lined up and shot in the head. A lad left for work on two feet and ended up in a body bag. I’m bored of excuses for these lawless fuckers.

i’d Be more than happy to have the raf use the fuckers as live strafing practice. I’ve had 2 dealings with the twats. One was consoling the nicest old woman ever after they took her to the cash point to empty her account for 3 meters of shit guttering and the other was my ladder disappearing and my car damaged. Both occurred when the twats were camped at seaburn and the spike in local robberies ended when they fucked off.

Me brothers mountain bike was stolen..lad i travel to work with his shed was broken into and my mates sons two doors down had his bike nicked..all this the same night..one of the last times they were here..fkn maggots they are.

Me brothers mountain bike was stolen..lad i travel to work with his shed was broken into and my mates sons two doors down had his bike nicked..all this the same night..one of the last times they were here..fkn maggots they are.

It's not solely a gypsy problem. We have teenagers in this country who ring ambulances up and attack them when they turn up. They know the consequences are a bit of community service or something. 'Time a few examples were made. 'Next one who does it, just drown him, and the rest will think twice.

It's not solely a gypsy problem. We have teenagers in this country who ring ambulances up and attack them when they turn up. They know the consequences are a bit of community service or something. 'Time a few examples were made. 'Next one who does it, just drown him, and the rest will think twice.

I'm not saying it's just a gypsy problem but it's no coincidence there's problems everywhere they land.

This was always going to come back to the death penalty.
For what it’s worth here is my opinion as a cop of 25 years. I am totally against the death penalty.

1. It’s not a deterrent
2. There have been cases and there will always be cases of wrongful conviction for capital offences
3. As a civilised society we should be judged on how we deal with those in our society who transgress the laws put in place to protect its citizens
4. Killing someone under the guise of justice is not justice. It’s revenge.
5. And all those on here who say they would happily do the hanging/shooting/injection are talking out of their arses. When the time came to do it not one of you would have the balls; not that any of you would pass the stringent psychological testing needed to do the job in the first place.
Disagree with all points.

Back