Police Officer Killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
The country is getting out of control partly because of the cuts the Police have had.
Agree that reduction in police numbers will have some effect, but think the real problem is that policing and the criminal justice system has been hijacked by the pc brigade. Everyone is scared silly of being accused of being racist etc., look at the Asian peadophile gangs, look at stop and search in London

Is the talk of travellers being involved wide of the mark?
With 10 being arrested they probably can't prove who it is and our friends in the caravan site have closed shop.

Think of the poor blokes family. The ten would hang for me.
Agree that reduction in police numbers will have some effect, but think the real problem is that policing and the criminal justice system has been hijacked by the pc brigade. Everyone is scared silly of being accused of being racist etc., look at the Asian peadophile gangs, look at stop and search in London
Agree.

Last edited:
It's an obvious thing to think..rural area..the numbers and ages involved..and because they're a community of lying,thieving shitbags.
Seen it countless times on police reality tv. They get chased and get into their sites and the police can't prove who it is. In this case I guess the police have lifted all the possible suspects.

If they won't own up they should all be done for murder. More likely they will get legal aid and some lawyer will get them off as they can't prove exactly who it is. Travellers are above the law it seems.
Results in referendums don't count, unless its the right result.
Well the little Englanders are getting Brexit aren't they on a 2% swing. I think a vote on the death penalty would be way more decisive.

Last edited:
This was always going to come back to the death penalty.
For what it’s worth here is my opinion as a cop of 25 years. I am totally against the death penalty.

1. It’s not a deterrent
2. There have been cases and there will always be cases of wrongful conviction for capital offences
3. As a civilised society we should be judged on how we deal with those in our society who transgress the laws put in place to protect its citizens
4. Killing someone under the guise of justice is not justice. It’s revenge.
5. And all those on here who say they would happily do the hanging/shooting/injection are talking out of their arses. When the time came to do it not one of you would have the balls; not that any of you would pass the stringent psychological testing needed to do the job in the first place.

This was always going to come back to the death penalty.
For what it’s worth here is my opinion as a cop of 25 years. I am totally against the death penalty.

1. It’s not a deterrent
2. There have been cases and there will always be cases of wrongful conviction for capital offences
3. As a civilised society we should be judged on how we deal with those in our society who transgress the laws put in place to protect its citizens
4. Killing someone under the guise of justice is not justice. It’s revenge.
5. And all those on here who say they would happily do the hanging/shooting/injection are talking out of their arses. When the time came to do it not one of you would have the balls; not that any of you would pass the stringent psychological testing needed to do the job in the first place.
Tend to agree with you, but banging someone up in a cosy warm three hot meals a day drug infested hotel for life, when life doesn't mean life isn't a deterrent either.

What I'm saying is if you're going to execute someone you would be 100% sure you've got your man, using today's CCTV, DNA etc any doubt you don't string them up

The problem with CCTV and DNA is that people are in charge of handling it. Can you guarantee that everyone who touches or deals with are 100% straight up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back