Police Officer Killed

On the map in the sun article

Padworth Road? / Burgfield Common?

Aye I saw it on the news too. The Sun running with it now.

The burghfield site is the main one closed down while they do renovations. Problem is that 6 families have refused to leave so the renovations hardly got going. Those that moved out are in temporary social housing but use the site as a place to convene.

The police going there pretty much confirms something I was told earlier today. I was given a name of a father and son involved and I assumed it was speculation as i thought it was too early to know. Just called a mate who lives in the road where they are being housed and he said all manor of activity at the house today.

The US judicial system is horrendous imho. Awful.

It’s got its massive flaws granted, but giving condemned prisoners a sporting chance of fighting for their life costs money.

I think those that are advocating a return to being tried on the Monday and hanged on the Friday haven’t really thought it through.

It’s got its massive flaws granted, but giving condemned prisoners a sporting chance of fighting for their life costs money.

I think those that are advocating a return to being tried on the Monday and hanged on the Friday haven’t really thought it through.
A sporting chance? They are either guilty or not. That should have been decided in first trial. My view is that you can never be sure so don't have kill people.

Thoughts are with PC Harper’s family, loved ones and friends.
Man goes to work doing a job to keep people, more often than not strangers who he has never met nor is likely to ever meet again, safe from those who think the laws of the land don’t apply to them.

I will ensure that the flag on my station is flying at half mast in memory when I get there if it hasn’t already been done.

If you look at the aerial view of the scene, he has been dragged a good few hundred metres from one side of the main road to the other side and further. There's noway those scumbags could try get away with anything but murder. Poor bloke and his family

Back