Police auditors

Ah so they’re grifters then? :lol:

How do they earn money from this precisely? What products of theirs have you bought? Did you ask for a VAT receipt?

Ad revenue and the occasional pay out from the forces I'd imagine. Can't see it amounting to much.

Again, one of the many reasons officers dont feel valued by higher powers. Too busy pointless welfare ticky box exercises. This along with changes to police drivers being held in higher regard than regular public due to training especially advanced drivers. Thats just off the top of my head. No one seems to be working towards solving these potential welfare issues
The higher ranks don’t give a monkeys about the welfare of the rank and file. Will happily post on social media about being ‘caring’ and ‘supportive’ but it’s just lip service.
i have , they are a fascinating insight into human behaviour
Aye the behaviour of that particular section of society that can collectively be referred to as ‘arseholes’

Last edited by a moderator:
After this thread was brought up again, I watched a few more of these things whilst browsing Reddit. Found a very good comment from a sensible officer that sums up what I feel about it. Most of these auditors seem like absolute bellends... don't join them in that category and respond appropriately and proportionately.

"The way I see it, by the this point these idiot auditors have been around long enough for forces to brief staff about what they’re up to. Usually it isn’t the first time that force area will have dealt with one. Officers should be up to date on the applicable legislation and not completely play into their hands. We have basically zero legislation to deal with them. Terrorism act and police reform act shouldn’t be used, you’re massively stretching the limits of what those bits of legislation were intended for. Better be comfortable in the fact that your actions will end up on YouTube for all to see. That’s to say nothing of this chap who clearly saw the red mist. There are times when swearing and being this robust are necessary, but this wasn’t one of them. This chap went in very high and had nowhere else to escalate to, it wasn’t a proportionate response to what was happening before him in my opinion. No doubt he’s going to be having a chat with PSD, and rightly so. If you see one outside of your nick, engage them in a polite and friendly manner. Ask for their details and if they refuse, smile and let them go about their business. Use your bodyworn footage to extract a still image to try and ID them later for intelligence purposes if you need to."

After this thread was brought up again, I watched a few more of these things whilst browsing Reddit. Found a very good comment from a sensible officer that sums up what I feel about it. Most of these auditors seem like absolute bellends... don't join them in that category and respond appropriately and proportionately.

"The way I see it, by the this point these idiot auditors have been around long enough for forces to brief staff about what they’re up to. Usually it isn’t the first time that force area will have dealt with one. Officers should be up to date on the applicable legislation and not completely play into their hands. We have basically zero legislation to deal with them. Terrorism act and police reform act shouldn’t be used, you’re massively stretching the limits of what those bits of legislation were intended for. Better be comfortable in the fact that your actions will end up on YouTube for all to see. That’s to say nothing of this chap who clearly saw the red mist. There are times when swearing and being this robust are necessary, but this wasn’t one of them. This chap went in very high and had nowhere else to escalate to, it wasn’t a proportionate response to what was happening before him in my opinion. No doubt he’s going to be having a chat with PSD, and rightly so. If you see one outside of your nick, engage them in a polite and friendly manner. Ask for their details and if they refuse, smile and let them go about their business. Use your bodyworn footage to extract a still image to try and ID them later for intelligence purposes if you need to."
If every copper carried this out the auditors would soon have to find another subject for their YouTube channels.

I'm a fan of AB like, he's looking for a bite, we all know that but he's calm and polite if treat the same way. Just like to throw a mention to the Sergeant in the last video, a credit to himself and the force.

Last edited:
I'm a fan of AB like, he's looking for a bite, we all know that but he's calm and polite if treat the same way. Just like to throw a mention to the Sergeant in the last video, a credit to himself and the force.
He might find his payouts from the police might disappear quickly since "comedian" Paul Chowdhry is suing him for harrassment or such like for following him through London shouting accusations at him. Video not available on Youtube but a short version is here

Back