Police auditors

Could you be arsed!

I've only recently seen a these, didn't even know they were a thing..... they seem to take delight trying to provoke then embarrass your average bloke trying to make a living.

I'm sure if they antagonised the wrong person and got their camera wrapped round their heed, the coppers they are trying to show as being clueless would be the first people they'd call for help.

Audit Hunters - there's an idea for a channel.

what an absolute helmet. an adult going about with an attitude like that.

edit - it seems I cant post the link as his youtube channel doesnt allow it. that berk from middlesbrough/hartlepool has a video in the bridges. search for 'sunderland audit' and its the Public Eye video

They need to bring out rules for filming people without permission like (excluding CCTV where there's signs warning telling you you're being filmed). I saw them videos,what a bunch of annoying bellends they are, imagine being that sad you spend your life filming people going about there business. They need a good kicking imo

The first video that public eye bell whiff did he was all compliant when the police told him to shift. Then he must have sat his armchair law degree through the university of YouTube and subsequently became a passive aggressive antagonising kernt.

Another sunderland one.
What a div man just leave them alone,they're clearly dealing with something quite serious then you have this moron trying to be clever
These people are just clowns, and would likely be the first on the phone to the Polis when they need them.
Exactly, he wouldn't be so smug and filming of they were at his house to try and rescue him or his family. Someone needs to have a word with him, he can't have friends like otherwise you'd think they'd tell him not be a knob

Last edited:
What a div man just leave them alone,they're clearly dealing with something quite serious then you have this moron trying to be clever

Exactly, he wouldn't be so smug and filming of they were at his house to try and rescue him or his family. Someone needs to have a word with him, he can't have friends like otherwise you'd think they'd tell him not be a knob
There just deadbeats, out to get likes from other deadbeats.

Back