Police auditors

Are their actions directly breaking any laws? If not but still concerned they may be planning to blow up the place up, relay the information to more senior officers as intelligence. What it shouldn't turn in to is some war of egos.

And given the last scenario. Imagine...officers had the opportunity to gather further intelligence and the gentlemans name from
possible interactions bit failed to do so. Seem to remember similar criticisms at manchester arena

And given the last scenario. Imagine...officers had the opportunity to gather further intelligence and the gentlemans name from
possible interactions bit failed to do so. Seem to remember similar criticisms at manchester arena

Would you say it's poor policing from those who quickly tell these plonkers with cameras "You don't have to give me your name mate"?

Would you say it's poor policing from those who quickly tell these plonkers with cameras "You don't have to give me your name mate"?

Not necessarily. Id say its poor policing not to ask and establish circumstances. You cant simply drive past these numpties and not do anything.

Well you dont get to see the ones where they're made to a look a little silly do you or where cops get to have fun. They dont post everything.

Few have tried their antics at a base not far from one of my workplace, apparently. Only seems to be one posted after looking and he was embarrassed really, despite his active efforts to verbal and physical goad. Asked one of the officers (not one from the clip) if they get that shite often, said theyve had it a few times. Like you say, don't bother posting it when they fail.

I saw one where the bloke was filming a police station and two plain clothed female detectives confronted him.

He was really awkward and they did not seem sure of the legislation they were arresting him under.

He ended up being detained for 5 hours.

Well done ya daft knacker.

Back