Police auditors

they are offering a public service ,
What's that? Wasting police time and tax payers money, just so they can hoy a video up on YouTube.

photography in public is not a crime
Not when it can be deemed as hostile reconnaissance. They usually enter areas that are not permitted for public access and trespass onto private property.
One of these 'auditors' got prosecuted for filming inside a court.

I saw a case crash yesterday and thought it would make an interesting photo. But then I thought how would I feel if I had been involved in the incident?

There was no one hurt and the police were on the scene so I just left them to it and did not take pictures.

This one has the worst voice ever, I lasted 3 minutes, didn't get to the bit where the bloke threatened to kick his head in.
Have a look at some of his videos. He is a special one. Goes round looking at police vehicle number plates to make sure they have the correct stamps on, flies his drone all over the shop "for 2 look". To be fair I think he might have some issues and is normally polite which cant be said for most of them.

they are offering a public service , photography in public is not a crime
Amazing you slag off civil servants for being lazy but have no problem with this lot spending every waking hour filming the police going about their jobs. Wonder what benefits they’re claiming while filming.

Amazing you slag off civil servants for being lazy but have no problem with this lot spending every waking hour filming the police going about their jobs. Wonder what benefits they’re claiming while filming.
a lotof them work or auditing has become their living , of course if the authorities and police start respecting photography laws it can all go away

a lotof them work or auditing has become their living , of course if the authorities and police start respecting photography laws it can all go away
Ah so they’re grifters then? :lol:

How do they earn money from this precisely? What products of theirs have you bought? Did you ask for a VAT receipt?

Have a look at some of his videos. He is a special one. Goes round looking at police vehicle number plates to make sure they have the correct stamps on, flies his drone all over the shop "for 2 look". To be fair I think he might have some issues and is normally polite which cant be said for most of them.
Good job there’s no vehicle excise duty discs anymore. He would’ve gone apoplectic when he saw that police vehicles didn’t have to pay it.

Funniest was the one where he pretended to be flying a drone over a Police Station and the rozzers surrounded him, detained him and took his 'drone controller at which point they realised it was just an Xbox controller and he had played them and done them up like a kipper, melud.

Some are brilliant at holding the rozzas to account. Unfortunately a lot of people seem to want the police to be able to do whatever they like whether it’s to the law or not. Thankfully this isn’t China where that is what happens.

Back