Police auditors

I've watched a few when bored and I've never seen any auditing in them. Although when I deal with actual accounts auditors at work, they generally ask questions so stupid that they wind everybody, up so maybe that's the connection.

What's the point in that video man? What a f***ing spenk
Probably ‘audits’ other places as well as nicks to try and show he’s not biased but obviously being a pain in the arse to cops Is the main aim.

I've been watchin these lot go round all industrial premises and sticking cameras in everyone's faces just looking for a rise from the security guards or managers because they can. They then quote the CAA rules and put a drone up over their site. It's all intrusive as anything in my opinion and just wastes the companies time, I'm waiting for one of them to get what they deserve...anyone else been watching these lot? There's a lad who goes round all the NE sites, his channel is called random outings....hes so fking irritating and condescending

Whoops should be on SMB

A 5 minute look at the CAA website will tell anyone that can read that you're not allowed to fly within 150m horizontally of industrial, residential and recreational areas.

I noticed that knacker who called himself public eye has removed all his videos from YouTube. What an absolute bellend he was (still probably is)

Back