Police asking for yet more money in McCann Investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
They may be lying, people do.
Very few people have a friend that would help them cover up the killing of a child.

I'd be surprised if anyone has seven friends that would do it.

It was lucky the McCanns not only had seven friends who would cover up the death of a child but they all happened to go on holiday when they needed a conspiracy.

Those McCanns are blessed, blessed I tells ya.

So rather than people continually just saying the parents weren't involved why not say what you believe is the most likely scenario.

You keep totally ignoring parts of what I'm saying, as if you can't answer.

"What's the proof the child was in the flat when they were on their night out?"

The other reason I find the alternative to this unlikely is that I don't believe that they won't have even discussed the matter between themselves in private. And that some of those private conversations were not being recorded.

It's the conspiracy nuts who really make me laugh with their ludicrous crackpot theories.

Some of the biggest loons make out a gang of men staked out the flat, meticulously recorded the movements of the parents, broke into the flat, kidnapped a child, carried her through a tourist resort, avoided all cctv/police/search party, smuggled her out of the country and flogged her to a desperate couple .....

..... all without leaving a footprint, fingerprint, hair or the slightest trace of DNA.

I tell you man, some people's imagination :lol:
This started ambiguous, if a little naysaying, but got better the more unravelled and resolved strong. It's a piss easy case to crack.

Very few people have a friend that would help them cover up the killing of a child.

It was lucky the McCanns not only had seven friends who would cover up the death of a child but they all happened to go on holiday when they needed a conspiracy.

You're forgetting the restaurant staff, people drinking there and the staff

Sorry to repeat this but is this what you believe is the most likely scenario .....

.... a gang of men staked out the flat, meticulously recorded the movements of the parents, broke into the flat, kidnapped a child, carried her through a tourist resort, avoided all cctv/police/search party, smuggled her out of the country and flogged her to a desperate couple .....

..... all without leaving a footprint, fingerprint, hair or the slightest trace of DNA.

I hate to bring hard unpleasant facts into this but, do you realise how cheap it is to buy a child from certain 'eastern block' countries?

The profit, if any, involved in kidnapping and trafficking this particular child, divided by 2 or more people, wouldn't be worth the bother.
Are they the only two scenarios? A team of international child kidnapping baby salesmen or the parents did it?

been to Portugal. Its just the way the people are. They live in a hot country, so take things nice and slowly

Wow, you can evaluate the culture of an entire country, the police and judicial system by a week on the beach!

The culture in Northumberland is totally different to that in Middlesbrough, etc etc etc.

The other reason I find the alternative to this unlikely is that I don't believe that they won't have even discussed the matter between themselves in private. And that some of those private conversations were not being recorded.

Not according to Soapster, the police were all by the pool drinking shots.

I was under the impression operation grange were only investigating from the starting point that the parents are innocent. I'd like to have seen some hard hitting questions put to the McCanns and their tapas friends. I would also like to see the tapas 9 back in Portugal for a reconstruction.
Hard hitting questions were put to Kate, I'm fairly sure she refused to answer 48 of 49 :confused:.

Some, or all of those people, also had 'sleeping' children who may have been helped to sleep.

I'm sure, if that was the case, they wouldn't want their children tested by the police.

There's not a shred of evidence that anyone else was involved.

Whatever theory you have is invention and the vivid imagination of someone who desperately wants them to be innocent.

I don't desperately want the McCanns to be innocent, but there's no evidence whatsoever that they or anyone else has killed the bairn, in fact there's no evidence that she's even dead.

The only logical conclusion here is that they didn't do whatever you're accusing them of.

Some, or all of those people, also had 'sleeping' children who may have been helped to sleep.

I'm sure, if that was the case, they wouldn't want their children tested by the police.
Did the police test the kids? Is there any evidence of it? Did they drug everyone in the restaurant too?

To be fair, you're sure of nothing .... you don't even have a wild guess as to what happened.

Karen can't remember, off the top of her head, how many questions but you think that's laughable?
I don't know.
I'm not the one making quite a nasty accusation based on being "fairly sure"

I don't desperately want the McCanns to be innocent, but there's no evidence whatsoever that they or anyone else has killed the bairn, in fact there's no evidence that she's even dead.

The only logical conclusion here is that they didn't do whatever you're accusing them of.

You saying it's a logical conclusion means nothing if you don't have a clue what might have happened.

Did the police test the kids? Is there any evidence of it? Did they drug everyone in the restaurant too?

You've totally missed the point I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back