Police asking for yet more money in McCann Investigation

You saying it's a logical conclusion means nothing if you don't have a clue what might have happened.

You've totally missed the point I'm afraid.
There have been loads of speculation about what could have happened that night. From her getting up and wandering off, the McCanns accidentally giving her an overdose to a burglary gone wrong and loads more.
We don't know. We do know that the parents have an alibi which the police accepted and the police have not charged them with killing her

There have been loads of speculation about what could have happened that night. From her getting up and wandering off, the McCanns accidentally giving her an overdose to a burglary gone wrong and loads more.
We don't know. We do know that the parents have an alibi which the police accepted and the police have not charged them with killing her

Fair enough mate but, ridiculing the proposed scenarios of people, without having any proof to the contrary is how these threads always pan out.

As I said, the popular kidnap/trafficking idea just isn't financially viable.

I'll leave it there .... let's just keep flinging money at it until we prove the Brit cops are better than them useless laidback foreigners ;)

I apologise for the nasty
x

Madeleine's mother, who was legally represented in the interview, stayed silent as police threw a series of loaded questions at her that made clear they thought she was involved in her daughter's disappearance.

If her solicitor told her to stay schtum....
Guilty folks who have something to hide stay schtum or do the "no comment" bollocks. If that was my child I would have answered every question.

I keep asking people what they believe is the most likely scenario and have been ignored .... what do you think?

It's difficult to answer without knowing everything about the investigation though. There's almost certainly pertinent aspects that won't be made public.

Guilty folks who have something to hide stay schtum or do the "no comment" bollocks. If that was my child I would have answered every question.

To be fair, people with nothing to hide usually no comment too. It's often lazy or just bad advice from their brief.

It depends on the "loaded" questions. There's a reason people take highly qualified solicitors to these interviews

Ha, yeah, it's usually a retired cop earning a few quid to top up their pensions or a runner just wanting to get to the next job. Hence they just tell the punters to no reply regardless of the circumstances because they really aren't arsed either way. Though in her case, I suspect she took a barrister.

To be fair, people with nothing to hide usually no comment too. It's often lazy or just bad advice from their brief.

what doesn't seem normal to me is the Mccans claimed abduction from the start, not just that the bairn was missing , they were quite certain poor maddie had been abducted by paedophiles ....also Kate originally claimed "they've taken her " who's "they " Kate ? What was she alluding to, she's never been asked to explain her statement

Back