Police asking for yet more money in McCann Investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

There's nothing remotely plausible about the McCanns killing their child and disposing of the corpse, and persuading half a dozen of their friends to carry this terrible secret to their graves, to save Gerry and Kate getting into a spot of bother at work.

They were the only ones with continual access, proximity and the ability to be close without raising any alarm.

I believe that if 2 doctors were responsible for the death of a child through the administering of drugs, not available without prescription, they'd have a dilemma.

They'd be struck off, lose their dual high incomes, lifestyle, home and future employment.

They might also be found guilty of 'involuntary manslaughter' or whatever it's called and locked up in a foreign jail.

If they'd taken the drugs from their hospital, or whatever, they'd also be guilty of theft in the UK.

That, imo, would be enough to push such self centered people to finding a solution .... the only one being the hiding of the body by some means.

And why isn't it plausible .... it's not the first time something like this has happened?

Last edited:
except all the evidence
Logon or register to see this image

There's nothing remotely plausible about the McCanns killing their child and disposing of the corpse, and persuading half a dozen of their friends to carry this terrible secret to their graves, to save Gerry and Kate getting into a spot of bother at work.
With the houses of parliament, Scotland Yard and the royal family as acomplices. And the reputable media outlets turning blind eyes...

They were the only ones with continual access, proximity and the ability to be close without raising any alarm.

I believe that if 2 doctors were responsible for the death of a child through the administering of drugs, not available without prescription, they'd have a dilemma.

They'd be struck off, lose their dual high incomes, lifestyle, home and future employment.

They might also be found guilty of 'involuntary manslaughter' or whatever it's called and locked up in a foreign jail.

If they'd taken the drugs from their hospital, or whatever, they'd also be guilty of theft in the UK.

That, imo, would be enough to push such self centered people to finding a solution .... the only one being the hiding of the body by some means.

And why isn't it plausible .... it's not the first time something like this has happened?

Normally best thing to do is follow the evidential trail.

The days of finding a suspect and then trying to fit in theories of why are long gone.

Believe me, the theory the McCanns done it, will have been looked at by the met a long long time ago

Assume nothing
Believe nobody
Check everything

I'm no expert in these things but I've never understood why this case has had so much time and money spent on it already. Surely shit loads of kids go missing? Seems to me that this one case gets an absolutely disproportionate amount of resources thrown at it.

Depends how many you mean by " shit loads". Not very many at all disappear and are not found or whose bodies are found.

one of the biggest issues that the scene was never preserved properly and a full forensic examination done. The scene was closed down for a very short period of time and I am sure it was never secured properly

I know of if the lads who went out initially and has been reviewing stuff- he said all of the above but that the Portuguese authorities just didn't have the type of resources that the UK do crazy can deploy, no investigative or media strategy, a different approach to scene preservation and obtaining witness accounts etc etc. Said they did their best but so much was lost in the golden hour as I hate to refer to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
except all the evidence

Not this shit again.

You have no evidence whatsoever, everything you've put forward previously has been destroyed, and I'm happy to destroy it all again for you.

What have drugs got to do with anything? You've just imagined an entire scenario in order to make your belief work. I expect if Gerry McCann was a butcher by trade you'd be claiming he took his meat cleavers on holiday with him and did her in with them.

What have drugs got to do with anything? You've just imagined an entire scenario in order to make your belief work. I expect if Gerry McCann was a butcher by trade you'd be claiming he took his meat cleavers on holiday with him and did her in with them.

You've done exactly the same with your scenario haven't you?

There's absolutely no proof that anyone else was involved.

The days of finding a suspect and then trying to fit in theories of why are long gone.

Believe me, the theory the McCanns done it, will have been looked at by the met a long long time ago

Assume nothing
Believe nobody
Check everything

I agree but I think, oddly, the majority of people don't and underestimate how unlikely the above would be.

There's absolutely no proof that they were

Didn't one or other (maybe both) claim to have taken their death-scented work clothes on holiday with them?

What about the people that the McCanns were sitting with when the bairn went missing?
I doubt very much the McCanns said OOPS we've just topped one of the bairns, do us a favour and supply us with an alibi while we lug her body aound the streets looking for somewhere to dispose of it.

Didn't one or other (maybe both) claim to have taken their death-scented work clothes on holiday with them?
Who knows. there is so much hate filled vitriol and lies thrown around....

What about the people that the McCanns were sitting with when the bairn went missing?
I doubt very much the McCanns said OOPS we've just topped one of the bairns, do us a favour and supply us with an alibi while we lug her body aound the streets looking for somewhere to dispose of it.

Who knows. there is so much hate filled vitriol and lies thrown around....

Almost all, if not all, other doctors or Uni friends with 'sleeping' children.

Assume nothing
Believe nobody
Check everything

I was under the impression operation grange were only investigating from the starting point that the parents are innocent. I'd like to have seen some hard hitting questions put to the McCanns and their tapas friends. I would also like to see the tapas 9 back in Portugal for a reconstruction.

How's that relevant to anything? It's not as if 'Coconut Eddie' - the world's worst sniffer dog - was capable of smelling the "scent of death".

Almost all, if not all, other doctors or Uni friends with 'sleeping' children.
Do you honestly think all the people there were in on it?
What about the staff? They would have noticed if someone suddenly dashed away and stayed away for a couple of hours.

I was under the impression operation grange were only investigating from the starting point that the parents are innocent. I'd like to have seen some hard hitting questions put to the McCanns and their tapas friends. I would also like to see the tapas 9 back in Portugal for a reconstruction.
Christ , people are moaning about a couple of coppers going over there. Imagine the reaction if all 9 recnstructed a night out in Portugal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back