Pointlessly challenging yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

If I used to run home after a night out I’d pace myself so that I could sprint as fast as I could up Bede Bank.

Ffs

How many people are running home after nights on the drink?
Clearly not drinking enough.
Only time I've ran home off a night out is when I've been getting chased or about to evavuate my bowels.
Some right Crime Watch types on this thread

:lol: We’re out on st paddie’s day but I’m determined to get a taxi home.

Soz pal I always thought that you were a middle aged fish wife for some reason.
A managed a few years back to run 4.9 miles of the 5 miles it takes to get home. Thought it would be a good idea to fall asleep on the roundabout next to my house, needless to say the wife was not too impressed when she found me at 5 in the morning in a bush asleep.

A managed a few years back to run 4.9 miles of the 5 miles it takes to get home. Thought it would be a good idea to fall asleep on the roundabout next to my house, needless to say the wife was not too impressed when she found me at 5 in the morning in a bush asleep.
Quality! I’ve often been fine walking/jogging home then I have the urge to just stop and curl up somewhere to sleep. But then I get an inner determination to start off again.

I know a lad whose dad fell over or went to sleep somewhere after being on the lash and he sadly passed away.

Quality! I’ve often been fine walking/jogging home then I have the urge to just stop and curl up somewhere to sleep. But then I get an inner determination to start off again.

I know a lad whose dad fell over or went to sleep somewhere after being on the lash and he sadly passed away.

Tragic that like. Terrible way to go

Always make it home me, but what sort of state I'm in is a lottery. Sometimes i make it to bed, sometimes sleep in the kitchen, sitting room, stairs, landing, toilet, usually always fully clothed. Always fall for thinking I've got a second wind when i get home and open a can or pour a drink and then fall asleep with all the lights on and telly on or music playing.
The challenge i always set myself is get home respectably and at a reasonable hour. One day I'll succeed.

I do the shopping bag thing.

See if I can get all the dishes on the draining board put away before the kettle boils.

See how much housework I can cram into half time when I'm watching the football.

The half time challenge is class..on Sunday my niece wants to bake a cake I want to watch Man City v Chelsea..half time..oven on pre heated,box opened..mixture..water..eggs + oil into bowl,cake tin greased up,mixture in cake tin and into oven..missed first five minutes of 2nd half..cooking time 40 mins..ref blows final whistle back in kitchen cake perfect..niece happy..:cool:

Tragic that like. Terrible way to go

Always make it home me, but what sort of state I'm in is a lottery. Sometimes i make it to bed, sometimes sleep in the kitchen, sitting room, stairs, landing, toilet, usually always fully clothed. Always fall for thinking I've got a second wind when i get home and open a can or pour a drink and then fall asleep with all the lights on and telly on or music playing.
The challenge i always set myself is get home respectably and at a reasonable hour. One day I'll succeed.
If you enjoy it mate and get home without harm then carry on until you’re boring and old.

Sometimes I wonder the next day or two why I’ve taken a risk though. It must be to offset a boring office job.

Another one I do is walk around my house with my eyes shut so i know the lay out instinctively and that i have no trouble in the dark/a power cut.
Suppose it's like pretending to be in some sort of ninja training but without it building towards anything.
I'm good at sneaking in when drunk though.
are you wired up right mate?

The half time challenge is class..on Sunday my niece wants to bake a cake I want to watch Man City v Chelsea..half time..oven on pre heated,box opened..mixture..water..eggs + oil into bowl,cake tin greased up,mixture in cake tin and into oven..missed first five minutes of 2nd half..cooking time 40 mins..ref blows final whistle back in kitchen cake perfect..niece happy..:cool:

That's impressive :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back