Pointlessly challenging yourself

What A Waster

Striker
Lost Magpie
Anybody ever do stupid challenges just to see if you can do it?
Things I do are things like if there's a minute left on the microwave i try to hold my breath until it's done.
Or try and get all the shopping out the boot in one go, end up with about half a dozen carrier bags in one hand and bog rolls wedged in the armpit and pulling the boot shut trying not to drop another couple of bags in my other hand.
Absolutely no need to do it but I just like to have a go now and then.

Wouldn't dare try and challenge myself properly like trying to make something of my life or be a better person

Things I do are things like if there's a minute left on the microwave i try to hold my breath until it's done.
Or try and get all the shopping out the boot in one go, end up with about half a dozen carrier bags in one hand and bog rolls wedged in the armpit and pulling the boot shut trying not to drop another couple of bags in my other hand.

Wouldn't dare try and challenge myself properly like trying to make something of my life or be a better person
what an absolute f***ing wopper you are

I do the shopping bag thing - not as a challenge but because I'm lazy.

I do it more out of spite.
The Mrs will ask "Can you give me a hand getting the shopping in?" So i try to do it all in one go to make her realise it's not a two man job

I'm running 200km a month this year, fuck knows why it's utterly pointless

Are you banned from driving or something?

Logon or register to see this image

I thought that was just part & parcel of being a bloke.

Back