Pod style coffee machines

I used to grind my beans and make coffee with a proper barista espresso machine.

however just before my daughter was born we decided that convenience would be better and went for a Nespresso Lattisimo touch.

I’m a big coffee drinker and I must say these are excellent.
Simple and easy and great coffee. Nespresso pods are a little pricy but there’s plenty of 3rd party choices. Aldi and Costco ones are very decent too.

I always wondered how Nespresso could be popular in Italy, but it really is decent coffee

I simply drink coffee that's instant. Generally nescafe gold blend. And I only like it weak with milk and one sweetex or silverspoon sweetener.
My wife used to use the pod things but rarely does now and yet the machine thing is still taking up room on the work top.

No votes for the Dolce Gusto? Cheap as fuck and seems to be alot of options for pods.

Wrang'un.
That's the one I have, very rarely gets used at the moment but for the price (was less than £30) it's nice for when I want something different. The pods aren't vastly expensive either. If I could afford it I'd love a Nespresso though

Back