Pod style coffee machines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im considering buying this one for Christmas. Anyone used this one before? Any good?
My dad has had the 4200 for years. Fairly heavy usage and still going strong.

Does look like a bargain. I only have espressos so don't need the milk carry on but it looks like a decent machine.
Sainsbury's have the Starbucks pods on offer at the moment.

I will be mainly using it for Cappucinos. Are the Starbucks pods decent? Any other recommendations on 3rd party pods? I ordered a mixed pack of 50 official Nespresso pods to get me started.

I will be mainly using it for Cappucinos. Are the Starbucks pods decent? Any other recommendations on 3rd party pods? I ordered a mixed pack of 50 official Nespresso pods to get me started.
The ones I have had so far are canny. They have quite a large range.
The L'Or ones are decent as long as you get them on offer. Keep an eye out on Amazon and they sometimes drop to under £20 for 100 pods.
I occasionally get the CafePod Supercharger ones which are ridiculously strong.

Im considering buying this one for Christmas. Anyone used this one before? Any good?

I've got that one and it's spot on, gets plenty of use in our house

The ones I have had so far are canny. They have quite a large range.
The L'Or ones are decent as long as you get them on offer. Keep an eye out on Amazon and they sometimes drop to under £20 for 100 pods.
I occasionally get the CafePod Supercharger ones which are ridiculously strong.
Cheers. Will save all these on my amazon list.

We’ve just bought a Nespresso machine and are busy tryi out the different pods .
The son and I tried Lidl’s Modena Lungo this morning and we Both really liked that one , they were £1.69 for 10 .

What are the best ones? Fancy a new one. I know they aren't as good as bean to cup machines but I'm on a budget and space is limited. Any recommendations for decent 3rd party pods welcome anarl.
Krups nespresso

I've ordered one now. A Nespresso but it is a De'Longhi one.
Ok, the pods are around 40 cents each here, I don't know what the quality is like in England or the range available, but here you could spend all day browsing them.

Ok, the pods are around 40 cents each here, I don't know what the quality is like in England or the range available, but here you could spend all day browsing them.

Official ones work out about 50 pence each. Loads of 3rd party ones though so hopefully I'll find some nice cheaper ones.

Official ones work out about 50 pence each. Loads of 3rd party ones though so hopefully I'll find some nice cheaper ones.
My friends are coming over at Christmas, if there's any bargains I'll get you s couple of packs and send them over, that's if your in Sunderland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back