Playstation VR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you got resident evil?
Yeah, not tried it yet like. Got RE. Vr world's,rush of blood, dirt rally vr.
Plan on getting th Driveclub vr upgrade, Thumper,Rez infinity and headmaster next

Dirt is f***ing class in vr like, I loved it anyway but I seem to be better, seem to judge the braking distances better in VR

Just tried VR world's the ocean one and I was git leaning over to look out the cage, tried the luge aswell. I wouldn't mind seeing a full game of luge.

Really enjoying so far, and still got Until dawn and resident evil 7 to come. Hope I don't shit my pants, my wife doesn't mind me playing games but I reckon shitting my pants may cross the line

Last edited:

Yeah, not tried it yet like. Got RE. Vr world's,rush of blood, dirt rally vr.
Plan on getting th Driveclub vr upgrade, Thumper,Rez infinity and headmaster next

Dirt is f***ing class in vr like, I loved it anyway but I seem to be better, seem to judge the braking distances better in VR

Just tried VR world's the ocean one and I was git leaning over to look out the cage, tried the luge aswell. I wouldn't mind seeing a full game of luge.

Really enjoying so far, and still got Until dawn and resident evil 7 to come. Hope I don't shit my pants, my wife doesn't mind me playing games but I reckon shitting my pants may cross the line

Dirt does look class but I just couldnt get away with Driveclub. Made me just feel weird and queasy.

and why havent you bought BATMAN yet? Incredible.

Dirt does look class but I just couldnt get away with Driveclub. Made me just feel weird and queasy.

and why havent you bought BATMAN yet? Incredible.
Ive just had a go on the drive club demo and was fine after one race so deffinatley think I'll get that, tried the demos of headmaster, eve, battlezone and tumble. Enjoyed them all but think I'll just get headmaster for the time being. Won't get battlezone and I've never been anygood at 1St person dogfight or plane games so probably won't get eve, also it made me really dizzy.

Never thought much about bat man as I'm not really a batman fan.

Few good deals on psn sale for vr at the minute, Rez 15.99, Thumper 9.99, Eagle flight 19.99 and more

Cex had the headsets for £300 yesterday. So looks like the stock has resurfaced or novelty has worn off

Many will have sold it as they wont use it as much as they expected. Im keeping mine as there's still a lot of stuff to try out and stuff to come. If I needed the cash I'd probably sell though.

I fancy one but get motion sick on my 55" tv.

I never used to get it on smaller screens. So with a vr headset I am sure it will make me ill

Bought loads in the sale yesterday, got Rez, Thumper, gunjack. Eagleflight and super stardust. Quite fancied the pub games one Aswell so may get that and Eve once I've put a bit of a dent in all my other games

Many will have sold it as they wont use it as much as they expected. Im keeping mine as there's still a lot of stuff to try out and stuff to come. If I needed the cash I'd probably sell though.
I think people may have been dissapointed with the graphics Aswell and not understanding this is a new tech and will have limitations

Last edited:
It's like a 20 minute experience though :oops:

I havent finished it yet to be fair. But this kin dof thing suits me to a tee. 15 quid maybe a tad much for an experience but if theres trophies to get and clear up, I'd much rather 100% it and move on than buy a 40 quid game and play it for 5 hours and not finish it.

I'm liking how most the games are a decent price, I remember I bought a kinect when they came out and I bought a load of games and we're all like 40 quid

Which ones that? I know eve and battezone were both expensive

Robinson the Journey. Looks canny.

Its much lower in price now though. I think its in the sale you were on about.

You wer epopping up on my feed with your shed load of VR games last night like. Haha

Haha, I had to wait till the Mrs went to bed before trying them all out:oops:

Just added up and I've spent 147 quid on vr games since saturday

Actually 156

Last edited:
I normally play normal games and she plays on her phone or tablet, but I just feel really unsociable putting the headset and earphones on.

She was laughing at me the other day saying it was hilarious watching me looking up and down and here there and everywhere

That headmasters a good little game like

I normally play normal games and she plays on her phone or tablet, but I just feel really unsociable putting the headset and earphones on.

She was laughing at me the other day saying it was hilarious watching me looking up and down and here there and everywhere

That headmasters a good little game like

Aye I liked the demo. Would be better with mates. Is there leaderboards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back