Playstation VR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Played my mates last week, f***ing brilliant. Really immersive and it feels like you are there. Not much out for it yet (loads of demos) but there looks to be plenty in the pipeline for it.

Bet a lot of people knocking it before they have actually tried it?

Res evil VR is one of the best games ive played. Dirt rally is supposed to be good for pc have not tried it on ps4 yet. I think the motion sickness and the fact its a bit anti-social putting people off.

Would love one, especially for driving games coming out but I find the PS4 expensive to buy. This thing costs more than the console did when new when you factor in needing the camera as well and then more for the move controllers if you want certain other games. I just can't justify that sort of cash when I already spent loads on the PS4 and a steering wheel

Getting one later this week since I got a nice bonus from work. Getting both RE7 and Dirt Rally VR for it. Ill post my thoughts after ive had it a few days.

Getting one later this week since I got a nice bonus from work. Getting both RE7 and Dirt Rally VR for it. Ill post my thoughts after ive had it a few days.

I hope you like it and you don't get motion sick.

Have you got an area to keep it set up permanently. That would be a big help if playing regularly, otherwise you'll not have motivation to keep setting up.

I hope you like it and you don't get motion sick.

Have you got an area to keep it set up permanently. That would be a big help if playing regularly, otherwise you'll not have motivation to keep setting up.

Aye, got a big open space in the spare bedroom where the ps4 is set up so should be ok.

Haven't been on it in ages

Just seems like a nice gimmick to have, not many games out for it at all.

Mind the reason I haven't been on it for ages is because I keep getting killed on Res Evil at the same point :lol:

Would love one, especially for driving games coming out but I find the PS4 expensive to buy. This thing costs more than the console did when new when you factor in needing the camera as well and then more for the move controllers if you want certain other games. I just can't justify that sort of cash when I already spent loads on the PS4 and a steering wheel
What wheel have you got mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back