Playstation VR

Status
Not open for further replies.

ill stick with it and see what comes

Resident Evil was amazing and so is 3d blu rays

I am similar to you in that i'm a bit disappointed Sony arent making a big thing about it. Suppose since theyve only sold 1 million of them compared to 50 million PS4s they wouldnt.
I'm keeping it as I dont need the money and looking forward to playing RE7. Also, farpoint could be good.

The main thing is they put a strain on your senses so I only tend to play for 20-30mins at a time.

Whats with the 3D blu-rays?

I am similar to you in that i'm a bit disappointed Sony arent making a big thing about it. Suppose since theyve only sold 1 million of them compared to 50 million PS4s they wouldnt.
I'm keeping it as I dont need the money and looking forward to playing RE7. Also, farpoint could be good.

The main thing is they put a strain on your senses so I only tend to play for 20-30mins at a time.

Whats with the 3D blu-rays?

you can play 3d blu rays mate since the last update, some films are better than overs but you get some class pop out effects thats if you can manage 1:45 to 2 hours with the thing on in one session mind

did anyone else get one and with they had not bothered...

doesnt seem to be any games coming out at all...waste of bastard money
Played Driveclub on one a few weeks back. Graphics were nowt to write home about. A bit rubbish TBH but can't fault it for the immersion. It really felt like I was in a room with a massive screen going round my head!

It was only £120 though.

Ridiculous that barely any games came out for it with those sales. It was decent as well.
Why were no games made for the kinekt? If the same problems exist today then vr could very well fail again which would be s real shame. They're still far too clunky to wear but theyll be the size of Google Glass's in 10 year if they stay popular.

Why were no games made for the kinekt? If the same problems exist today then vr could very well fail again which would be s real shame. They're still far too clunky to wear but theyll be the size of Google Glass's in 10 year if they stay popular.

There were some but mainly party games and it fizzled out. I think VR has more promise as its a lot more exciting. It just needs content and lots of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back