Playstation VR

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may sound like a rather a silly question, but do you still need to have the PS4 connected to the TV while using VR? Very tempted but the price is putting me off.

This may sound like a rather a silly question, but do you still need to have the PS4 connected to the TV while using VR? Very tempted but the price is putting me off.

I wouldnt have thought so. Why? If its so someone else can watch the TV..they can. Same as playing PS4 on remote play.

What's the verdict then?

Superb but only play it about twice a week ;)

It's more fun seeing how other people react. Put one of my mates on RE7 earlier this week and he jumped about two foot in the air after a jump scare :lol:

Just bought Valrykie yesterday as it's on the Easter sale. Very good.

lots of VR you tube vidoes up as well which you can view on the headset...the roller coaster ones seem really fun

I think they have a proper VR category section now

Just got myself a VR today with RE7.playstation worlds farpoint eve and until dawn looking forward to giving it a try. Don't have the aim controller or the move controllers like just using normal contrail so hopefully no issues

Just got myself a VR today with RE7.playstation worlds farpoint eve and until dawn looking forward to giving it a try. Don't have the aim controller or the move controllers like just using normal contrail so hopefully no issues

Enjoy. Its not essential to have the moves but would make a big difference with Until Dawn. Resi7 is terrifying in VR mind.

Enjoy. Its not essential to have the moves but would make a big difference with Until Dawn. Resi7 is terrifying in VR mind.

Never had RE when I had the VR but managed to have a go on it at my brothers. No amount of telling yourself it's not real can take away the fear. Its horrific

I've just had to come off for a bit, playing Farpoint and all of a sudden felt pure dizzy and sick, hopefully stops once I'm used to it

Thinking of getting one now they've hit £250 second hand. Worth it ?

Thinking of getting one now they've hit £250 second hand. Worth it ?

Still probably a bit much. If they go down to £200 I'd possibly get one again but by time you get the controllers and camera it'll be closer to £300

Currys, Game & Sony websites have offer on at the moment with VR, 2 Games and Camera (or Now TV pass at Game) for £349, anybody who already has the VR is that a good deal?

If I already didn't have the camera would be tempted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back