Players we will immediately lose if we go down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well going back a page, you're the one bringing it up in the first place ya buffoon. @steve30000 even asked why you're bringing it up. That's your choice not to go, but to then try use it as a stick to beat others with, who would still go, is low as fuck.
Its really this simple. If somebody pulls me for not going i will give the reason why i dont go anymore, you dont think thats a reasonable response?

If anything my not going anymore is used as a stick to beat me.

I think Defoe will go if we go down because the only target left in his career is to get third or fourth on the all-time Premiership top scorers list.
He starts for us every week and if he could manage another season, he will get there.
Championship goals are no use to him.
Regarding Pickford, we should pay him whatever it takes to get him on a longer term contract, because his current deal runs out at the end of next season iirc. No more ginger-piss-biscuit scenarios please! Jordan would be the focal point of a great young squad to build on.
(Sorry, I shouldn't have that name in a post about Pickford and Defoe, who are proper gents, I reckon.
Pickford is contracted to the club untill 2020.

Its really this simple. If somebody pulls me for not going i will give the reason why i dont go anymore, you dont think thats a reasonable response?

If people want to go and watch there team play it doesn't reflect on the supporters of one individuals behaviour. Supporters are not responsible for what footballers do in their spare time you donut.Many clubs including Newcastle United are being investigated for claims of child abuse. I bet the thick fuckers will still sing those AJ songs when we play them next.

Last edited:

I couldn't care less if you go or not, you've said why and that's up to you. What I have took exception too, is you then saying to me "the club could literally do anything" and then telling me "I would think differently if it was my sister, daughter or cousin". That's putting words in my mouth and bad taste to say the least. Why you have brought that up and questioning people/me, who still go and haven't took your stance, is very low and what riled me. No need to use that against someone at all and shouldn't even be mentioned against anyone. All @Stockton Mackem was saying is he will go regardless of leagues, which you then twisted to what you did and I got involved and what you said to me was bang out of order and very unnecessary.

Pickford is contracted to the club untill 2020.
Good. I got that off wikibollocks, which is stupid, I know.
The lad is destined for greatness, but he is key to what happens to the Lads in the next couple of years, be that relegation and resurgence, or survival and a clearout in the summer. I hope he knows how much we think of him.
I hope he goes to a top European side (PSG/Real) in three years time, making £50m for the club!

Good. I got that off wikibollocks, which is stupid, I know.
The lad is destined for greatness, but he is key to what happens to the Lads in the next couple of years, be that relegation and resurgence, or survival and a clearout in the summer. I hope he knows how much we think of him.
I hope he goes to a top European side (PSG/Real) in three years time, making £50m for the club!
I think he extended his contract last January.Big Sam was waxing lyrical about him after he extended his contract I'm sure it was on the clubs official website.
He would have to be some keeper marra for us to get £50 million for him he also would have to be playing in the top flight. Unfortunately we will probably sell him for anything between £15-30 million at the end of this season.
I agree though he is an excellent prospect and is already ahead in terms of ability of any other goalkeeper at the club. His shaky performance on Saturday was still better than anything Mannone could offer us. I like how he is starting to command his area as well. I've heard Talbot and the polish lad are supposed to be a canny goalkeepers as well.
I hope your right and I'm wrong about Pickford though.

I couldn't care less if you go or not, you've said why and that's up to you. What I have took exception too, is you then saying to me "the club could literally do anything" and then telling me "I would think differently if it was my sister, daughter or cousin". That's putting words in my mouth and bad taste to say the least. Why you have brought that up and questioning people/me, who still go and haven't took your stance, is very low and what riled me. No need to use that against someone at all and shouldn't even be mentioned against anyone. All @Stockton Mackem was saying is he will go regardless of leagues, which you then twisted to what you did and I got involved and what you said to me was bang out of order and very unnecessary.
Rewriting my posts for me now?

Read them properly before you jump in with both feet.

The question was a simple one-

Serious question, is there anything at all the club could do that would turn you away from it?

The answer-

Go out of existence, that's it.

So the club can do whatever they want and he would still go which makes him a mug.

I then said if you feel the same then you are also a mug.

Bitter taste or not its a fact.

The fact you pick out parts of posts to ignore to claim to be outraged is up to you.

If like @Stockton Mackem you say the club could do LITERALLY ANYTHING they liked apart from going out of existence and you would still turn up cheering you are a mug, its really that simple.

If that had been your daughter/niece/sister involved would you still go?, after all its your club and how dare you wash your hands of the club, f***ing embarrassing.

"If like" should be your first clue.

I think he extended his contract last January.Big Sam was waxing lyrical about him after he extended his contract I'm sure it was on the clubs official website.
He would have to be some keeper marra for us to get £50 million for him he also would have to be playing in the top flight. Unfortunately we will probably sell him for anything between £15-30 million at the end of this season.
I agree though he is an excellent prospect and is already ahead in terms of ability of any other goalkeeper at the club. His shaky performance on Saturday was still better than anything Mannone could offer us. I like how he is starting to command his area as well. I've heard Talbot and the polish lad are supposed to be a canny goalkeepers as well.
I hope your right and I'm wrong about Pickford though.
See what the clubs I mentioned are prepared to spend this summer. I dread that you're right about the club wanting to cash in now, given the debt situation. Nice work by Big Sam, considering he probably didn't make a dime out of that one!

See what the clubs I mentioned are prepared to spend this summer. I dread that you're right about the club wanting to cash in now, given the debt situation. Nice work by Big Sam, considering he probably didn't make a dime out of that one!
I liked big Sam but I think credit on this rare occasion goes to the suits.

If people want to go and watch there team play it doesn't reflect on the supporters of one individuals behaviour. Supporters are not responsible for what footballers do in their spare time you donut.Many clubs including Newcastle United are being investigated for claims of child abuse. I bet the thick fuckers will still sing those AJ songs when we play them next.
Each to their own mate.

Me personally, i think the club lying to protect our star player despite knowledge of guilt, whilst a YOUNG FAN gets dragged through the dirt is a bit much to ask.

Each to their own mate.

Me personally, i think the club lying to protect our star player despite knowledge of guilt, whilst a YOUNG FAN gets dragged through the dirt is a bit much to ask.
I don't have any time for AJ now for what he did. That said there is no evidence to suggest that the club knew anything. That daft lawyer cow did and rightly resigned.
I would be careful about saying the club is lying that could be classed as libel.

I liked big Sam but I think credit on this rare occasion goes to the suits.
I think we can also thank the ginger Long John Silver for making the suits take notice of the young'uns' contract situation.
https://tracking code removed/images/muvuPX
BTW, it will be hilarious if The Spanish Waiter farms out the ginger one because he is obviously not up to snuff in the Prem:D

Last edited:
All of them. Get rid, start again with C3PO, Sir Killalot from Robot Wars, Krusty from the Simpsons, three minions and Eddie Hitler in goal

I think we can also thank the ginger Long John Silver for making the suits take notice of the young'uns' contract situation.
BTW, it will be hilarious if The Spanish Waiter farms out the ginger one because he is obviously not up to snuff in the Prem:D
Yeah he looked like he was developing quite steadily under us. He looks to be going backwards. What a f***ing shame.

https://tracking code removed/images/muvuPX
Damn edit nonsense!

Rewriting my posts for me now?

Read them properly before you jump in with both feet.

The question was a simple one-

Serious question, is there anything at all the club could do that would turn you away from it?

The answer-

Go out of existence, that's it.

So the club can do whatever they want and he would still go which makes him a mug.

I then said if you feel the same then you are also a mug.

Bitter taste or not its a fact.

The fact you pick out parts of posts to ignore to claim to be outraged is up to you.

If like @Stockton Mackem you say the club could do LITERALLY ANYTHING they liked apart from going out of existence and you would still turn up cheering you are a mug, its really that simple.

If that had been your daughter/niece/sister involved would you still go?, after all its your club and how dare you wash your hands of the club, f***ing embarrassing.

"If like" should be your first clue.
Because he wouldn't have thought someone would stoop so low as you did, to try win a daft debate. Think you need to read your posts properly and see what you're actually accusing people of. I'll end this with you now, as it's probably for the best and not worth it.

Because he wouldn't have thought someone would stoop so low as you did, to try win a daft debate. Think you need to read your posts properly and see what you're actually accusing people of. I'll end this with you now, as it's probably for the best and not worth it.
You arent right in the head, and stoop so low?

He started with

"Great supporter you like"

To which i responded with

"Yeah much better to just sacrifice your morals.

Serious question, is there anything at all the club could do that would turn you away from it?"

No accusations at all.

You should have kept out of it from the off instead of weighing in with a load of bollocks. So to be honest you can stick your faux outrage and be on your way.

You arent right in the head, and stoop so low?

He started with

"Great supporter you like"

To which i responded with

"Yeah much better to just sacrifice your morals.

Serious question, is there anything at all the club could do that would turn you away from it?"

No accusations at all.

You should have kept out of it from the off instead of weighing in with a load of bollocks. So to be honest you can stick your faux outrage and be on your way.
Not wasting my time anymore, you're not worth it.

I don't have any time for AJ now for what he did. That said there is no evidence to suggest that the club knew anything. That daft lawyer cow did and rightly resigned.
I would be careful about saying the club is lying that could be classed as libel.
Are you for real:confused:

She was the f***ing club chief exec and a trained lawyer!!!, so 100% without a shadow of doubt the club knew. I see the club sued aj's lawyer for libel after telling the court the same......

Not wasting my time anymore, you're not worth it.
Jog on dafty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back