Players we will immediately lose if we go down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you for real:confused:

She was the f***ing club chief exec and a trained lawyer!!!, so 100% without a shadow of doubt the club knew. I see the club sued aj's lawyer for libel after telling the court the same......

Jog on dafty.
I will. Straight to the match on Sunday to support SAFC. How dare I.

Are you for real:confused:

She was the f***ing club chief exec and a trained lawyer!!!, so 100% without a shadow of doubt the club knew. I see the club sued aj's lawyer for libel after telling the court the same......

Jog on dafty.
Why the fuck you are bringing all this up now is pretty low in all honesty. Surely you could have made up a more realistic reason not to go anymore. If you don't want to go then don't, but don't slag people off who do, it makes you sound stupid.

Why the fuck you are bringing all this up now is pretty low in all honesty. Surely you could have made up a more realistic reason not to go anymore. If you don't want to go then don't, but don't slag people off who do, it makes you sound stupid.
Check the matchday thread from when aj was named in the squad and i said there and then that i would not be going to the game and havent been back since.

You are accusing me of making up an excuse when it is simply fact and is in black and white on the match thread and then you have the audacity to claim i should have made up a more realistic excuse to stop going all the while crying out bad taste on my part!!

And i sound stupid:oops:

Check the matchday thread from when aj was named in the squad and i said there and then that i would not be going to the game and havent been back since.

You are accusing me of making up an excuse when it is simply fact and is in black and white on the match thread and then you have the audacity to claim i should have made up a more realistic excuse to stop going all the while crying out bad taste on my part!!

And i sound stupid:oops:
I don't want to check that thread I'm not that sad

Can't wait to sit with the other 40,00+ mugs on Sunday :lol:
I only said you were a mug because you said the club could do anything and you would still turn up, but you are trying to twist my words again.

Im sure you will appreciate me doing this for you as you are not "sad" enough to do it-

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threa...-seen-around-these-parts-for-a-while.1081656/

Even has the link in there for the southampton match thread, enjoy the humble pie mugs lips.

I only said you were a mug because you said the club could do anything and you would still turn up, but you are trying to twist my words again.

Im sure you will appreciate me doing this for you as you are not "sad" enough to do it-

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threa...-seen-around-these-parts-for-a-while.1081656/

Even has the link in there for the southampton match thread, enjoy the humble pie mugs lips.
Congratulations, you've made yourself out to be a right tit.

f***ing hell youre going through a lot of effort to prove a point no fucker on this forum is interested in. Why even bother coming on here if you don't bother going to the matches anymore. If you are that morally righteous you would stop watching football altogether and stop winding up genuine supporters.I suspect you have to much fun being a WUM.

Anyone remotely decent will leave, just the shite will be left behind. Those players will be demotivated due to a big cut in wages which they won't believe is fair and that they are really premier league quality.

We will sign a load more shite, ancient, slow and injury prone players that all share a losing mentality.

Players that weren't previously injury prone will become so due to a prehistoric training regime together with a complete disregard for rest and rehabilitation.

The football will be hideous and we will struggle to adapt to the challenges of the league, finishing in the bottom half of the table.

f***ing hell youre going through a lot of effort to prove a point no fucker on this forum is interested in. Why even bother coming on here if you don't bother going to the matches anymore. If you are that morally righteous you would stop watching football altogether and stop winding up genuine supporters.I suspect you have to much fun being a WUM.
I think its you playing morally righteous if you read this waffle back.

I was merely defending myself from accusations/lies (which i backed up with proof).

Again you have gone with "genuine supporters" as a sly dig despite my reasons for no longer going and that i should also give up on football altogether because i have taken exception to the clubs actions:oops:

Genuine fan=tolerate anything

Hold the club accountable for its actions=not a genuine fan

I think its you playing morally righteous if you read this waffle back.

I was merely defending myself from accusations/lies (which i backed up with proof).

Again you have gone with "genuine supporters" as a sly dig despite my reasons for no longer going and that i should also give up on football altogether because i have taken exception to the clubs actions:oops:

Genuine fan=tolerate anything

Hold the club accountable for its actions=not a genuine fan
Well the game is rife with historic abuse claims at the moment but you single out Sunderland.
Your first sentence makes no sense if it's waffle how did you deduce I was taking the moral high ground?
AJ is solely responsible for his actions , supporters do not need to feel guilty about attending matches.

Well the game is rife with historic abuse claims at the moment but you single out Sunderland.
Your first sentence makes no sense if it's waffle how did you deduce I was taking the moral high ground?
AJ is solely responsible for his actions , supporters do not need to feel guilty about attending matches.
This isnt taking the moral high ground?

"Why even bother coming on here if you don't bother going to the matches anymore. If you are that morally righteous you would stop watching football altogether and stop winding up genuine supporters"

Who mentioned anything about fans feeling guilt or historic sex abuse claims?

I dont go i have stated my reasons others can do what they like but if they judge me for that then why cant i do the same?

leicester fans who dont go after ranieri's sacking are not genuine fans either given your standard and shouldnt comment on anything happenening at the club/games or maybe they should stop following football altogether if they were to listen to your idiocy.

This isnt taking the moral high ground?

"Why even bother coming on here if you don't bother going to the matches anymore. If you are that morally righteous you would stop watching football altogether and stop winding up genuine supporters"

Who mentioned anything about fans feeling guilt or historic sex abuse claims?

I dont go i have stated my reasons others can do what they like but if they judge me for that then why cant i do the same?

leicester fans who dont go after ranieri's sacking are not genuine fans either given your standard and shouldnt comment on anything happenening at the club/games or maybe they should stop following football altogether if they were to listen to your idiocy.
You mentioned Adam Johnson and not attending matches because you believe the club knew he was guilty but you provide no conclusive proof apart from Margret Bryne knew so everybody else should.
That sentence above gas has everything to do with Sexual abuse.
You claim I was waffling but deduced that I was taking the moral high ground.You A don't understand the meaning of waffle ( which is ironic coming from you) or B you are just mud slinging.
You demonstrate much more idiocy than me but you are such a pompous self righteous pratt you wouldn't notice it.

You mentioned Adam Johnson and not attending matches because you believe the club knew he was guilty but you provide no conclusive proof apart from Margret Bryne knew so everybody else should.
That sentence above gas has everything to do with Sexual abuse.
You claim I was waffling but deduced that I was taking the moral high ground.You A don't understand the meaning of waffle ( which is ironic coming from you) or B you are just mud slinging.
You demonstrate much more idiocy than me but you are such a pompous self righteous pratt you wouldn't notice it.
Ok the club never knew despite the chief exec(the highest job at the club) admitting it and resigning:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back