Players we will immediately lose if we go down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok the club never knew despite the chief exec(the highest job at the club) admitting it and resigning:oops:
It's beside the point I didn't know so I will still be watching my team play. Sunderland AFC will still be here lomg after the current suits have all fucked off and we get another group in.

It's beside the point I didn't know so I will still be watching my team play. Sunderland AFC will still be here lomg after the current suits have all fucked off and we get another group in.
You know now though and have made a choice as have i.

When short and co are gone i will return but not before and i know im not alone in that thinking.

You know now though and have made a choice as have i.

When short and co are gone i will return but not before and i know im not alone in that thinking.
Short never attends anymore anyway. You might get your wish in the summer when we find out what league we are in.

Being very optimistic, I'd hope we could hang on to Pickford and Borini on the basis that they can leave if we didn't go back up. Yes, Borini has been poor, but would score a few in the Npower Championship. Him and Watmore up front could be canny.
No way will we keep hold of Pickford, not even if we stay up. The problem is that the amount we will receive for him will be vastly reduced when we go down

Not even that many but a supposed family club and my club i expected better.
You've stated your reasons for not going, you've slagged GENUINE fans off for attending, and in the grand scheme of things I doubt anyone will give a fuck so why don't you just go quietly and stop boring us to death.

You've stated your reasons for not going, you've slagged GENUINE fans off for attending, and in the grand scheme of things I doubt anyone will give a fuck so why don't you just go quietly and stop boring us to death.
Did i fuck you lying prick.

Anybody and i mean anybody who is willing to put up with anything without question is a mug, like it or not.

If a blokes wife cheats on him every saturday night when shes out and he knows but says nowt is he loyal or a mug?

Why do people think we'll have most of our squad leave if we go down? We're bottom of the league because we have the worst players - how many will get gigs at other PL teams?! Defoe, Pickford, Kone....think that's about it and Defoe is going for nothing so not worried about him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back