Piers Morgan

Status
Not open for further replies.

I doubt many are happy with animal cruelty, but I'm sure some must be.

Happy is probably not the right word, but if you are vegetarian and have any awareness of how food is produced, then you are by definition at least willing to ignore it. Otherwise you'd be vegan. I don't eat meat, but not because I think it's morally wrong to.

It won't. They are two different types of bird. The sums wouldn't add up.
By breeding different strains together you could achieve a good egg producing bird that had a decent amount of meat. It's the cost that prevents this from happening.

You mentioned the industrialisation of farming animals puts you off a little. I'm the same but I'm a bit of a hypocrite because I wouldn't buy free range if there was a cheaper alternative. Maybe that's all that should be available so people would have to pay the going rate.

Happy is probably not the right word, but if you are vegetarian and have any awareness of how food is produced, then you are by definition at least willing to ignore it. Otherwise you'd be vegan. I don't eat meat, but not because I think it's morally wrong to.

I used it intentionally.

I agree that vegan is really only option for ethical veggie.

By breeding different strains together you could achieve a good egg producing bird that had a decent amount of meat. It's the cost that prevents this from happening.

You mentioned the industrialisation of farming animals puts you off a little. I'm the same but I'm a bit of a hypocrite because I wouldn't buy free range if there was a cheaper alternative. Maybe that's all that should be available so people would have to pay the going rate.

It's all about money and cost. Bottom line wins every time.

I'm ashamed to admit it but I quite enjoy a bit of Good Morning Britain before heading off to work. Light hearted nonsense with a bit of idiot baiting. So much more watchable the BBC right-on snorefest.
I used to hate PM, but after watching this recently i quite like him. Doesnt let anyone get away with not answering a question . :lol:

I'm ashamed to admit it but I quite enjoy a bit of Good Morning Britain before heading off to work. Light hearted nonsense with a bit of idiot baiting. So much more watchable the BBC right-on snorefest.
Same to be honest. Don't know why I watch it though cos I end up fantasizing about murdering Morgan. I fancy the blonde girl quite a bit.

What a bell end. Arguing with a vegetarian who ate eggs from chickens she knew were well looked after. Morgan says she's a hypocrite because a chick has had to die and eating beef is ok if you know the cow :oops:.

I'm not a vegetarian but does he actually believe what he's saying :lol:

Neither was she.....she was vegan. She was also on about making being a vegan a protected characteristic (alongside sex, disability, religion etc) in terms of anti-discrimination laws. Essentially, she wants it to be illegal to take the piss out of vegans. She then went on to say she eats eggs, but only from "chickens she knows". Morgan's point was she was a massive massive hypocrite, which considering vegans aren't suppose to eat any animal produce, is true. He went on like a bit of a bell end when he asked her if she ate bread (which she does), and then slated her as millions of insects die during the bread manufacturing process. The woman was a looney.

The biggest **** on tv

I hate the lass next to him more, very attractive, but she just lets him say controversial stuff and sighs

Used to be a good journo now shes just put in shorter and shorter dresses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back