Piers Morgan

What a bell end. Arguing with a vegetarian who ate eggs from chickens she knew were well looked after. Morgan says she's a hypocrite because a chick has had to die and eating beef is ok if you know the cow :oops:.

I'm not a vegetarian but does he actually believe what he's saying :lol:

What a bell end. Arguing with a vegetarian who ate eggs from chickens she knew were well looked after. Morgan says she's a hypocrite because a chick has had to die and eating beef is ok if you know the cow :oops:.

Why does a chick have to die? Does he stamp on one every time someone eats an egg? Wouldn't put it past him.

Is a vegetarian that eats eggs not a hypocrite?

I'm ashamed to admit it but I quite enjoy a bit of Good Morning Britain before heading off to work. Light hearted nonsense with a bit of idiot baiting. So much more watchable the BBC right-on snorefest.
I think it’s getting a bit too much now. Every morning they have somebody on moaning about something like the sky’s blue & it offends them & their beliefs. Once a week will do.

The egg-eating vegetarians perhaps forget about the thousands of male chicks, useless to the egg trade, that are thrown into the mincer machine.

I'm happy to eat eggs but have my own chickens. I know what they get fed and there are no antibiotics or growth hormones added.

Piers Morgan is an egotistical bell end who will do anything for self publicity (and it is apparently working). I just see him as a pathetic man and the rare times I have the TV on, I just switch channel if I seen him.

Back