Piers Morgan

There’s no excuse for liking either, unless you’re absolutely thick :)
It's easy to say the people that read it/like Piers etc are thick but sometimes I think it's worse than that. They're not thick, they actually believe it! DM readers want the 1930's or 40's back cos the world was much better then, (MILLIONS died, but hey, ho!). Folk that listen to & quote Pierced Organ, however, I agree, they are thick...

I’m not thick however I can listen to him on a morning and sometimes enjoy / agree with stuff he says.
Sometimes I disagree with stuff he spouts but that’s the same for 99.9% of other people I talk to or listen too.
Don’t get too worked up about things is always my policy

It's easy to say the people that read it/like Piers etc are thick but sometimes I think it's worse than that. They're not thick, they actually believe it! DM readers want the 1930's or 40's back cos the world was much better then, (MILLIONS died, but hey, ho!). Folk that listen to & quote Pierced Organ, however, I agree, they are thick...
What a load of cliched fuckin drivel.

As with all people of his age, he's right on some things and very wrong on others. As a society we only get better by keeping the good stuff and improving the bad, not throwing it all out because we didn't think of it, or remember the circumstances that brought it about in the first place. The lack of maturity in society generally is going to become a massive hindrance to progress in the years to come.

What a load of cliched fuckin drivel.
Sorry if I didn't make myself clearer. generally read & quoted by wannabe middle classes, war glorifying Thatcherites that preferred it when the working man was paid a pittance, spoke when spoken to & tugged at their forelock when the Rees-Moggs of this world were in charge. Things were much better then...

Sorry if I didn't make myself clearer. generally read & quoted by wannabe middle classes, war glorifying Thatcherites that preferred it when the working man was paid a pittance, spoke when spoken to & tugged at their forelock when the Rees-Moggs of this world were in charge. Things were much better then...
So everyone who picks up a newspaper in this country gives a fuck about the political leanings of that newspaper, and if they do, they all think like that?
Thick heed.

As with all people of his age, he's right on some things and very wrong on others. As a society we only get better by keeping the good stuff and improving the bad, not throwing it all out because we didn't think of it, or remember the circumstances that brought it about in the first place. The lack of maturity in society generally is going to become a massive hindrance to progress in the years to come.

He is probably the most immature broadcaster that we have :lol:

He is probably the most immature broadcaster that we have :lol:

I'm not talking about his maturity. I'm talking about the teenage mindset that now seems to be prevalent that everything that's gone before them is wrong and must be thrown out without even considering it. When people had to grow up, this period didn't last til the time they were in a position to actually do it. Now we enable people to be teenagers all their lives.

Back