Piers Morgan

The egg-eating vegetarians perhaps forget about the thousands of male chicks, useless to the egg trade, that are thrown into the mincer machine.

I'm happy to eat eggs but have my own chickens. I know what they get fed and there are no antibiotics or growth hormones added.

Piers Morgan is an egotistical bell end who will do anything for self publicity (and it is apparently working). I just see him as a pathetic man and the rare times I have the TV on, I just switch channel if I seen him.
The exact point the veggie was making. I think euthanising chicks should be illegal with the cost passed on to the consumer.

does he actually believe what he's saying :lol:

he says anything at all that gets him attention, be it good or bad. He is the irl telly version of an internet troll who genuinely believes even negative attention on him is better than no attention on him at all.

he is a twat, but middle ages birds love him

The man's a complete and utter [unt.
He should have been strung-up for his part in the phone-hacking scandal when he was editor of the Mirror and the News of the Screws.

They should get Milly Dowler's parents on there to be interviewed by him, and then we can sit back and watch Morgan get beaten to a pulp by Mr and Mrs Dowler.:cool:

The man's a complete and utter [unt.
He should have been strung-up for his part in the phone-hacking scandal when he was editor of the Mirror and the News of the Screws.

They should get Milly Dowler's parents on there to be interviewed by him, and then we can sit back and watch Morgan get beaten to a pulp by Mr and Mrs Dowler.:cool:
He even wrote about the ease of phone hacking in his first book, which was out years before the scandal broke.

I’m convinced he has a dossier on many powerful people which he uses to leverage his position. He must have a walk-in wardrobe full of skeletons.

He even wrote about the ease of phone hacking in his first book, which was out years before the scandal broke.

I’m convinced he has a dossier on many powerful people which he uses to leverage his position. He must have a walk-in wardrobe full of skeletons.
Horrible cvnt should have been convicted of Treason with the fake torture photos.

This morning he was again comparing Brexit to world war 2 saying Churchill wouldnt have stood for this or some bollocks. He is a complete and utter ****. Shamefully my wife enjoys him and has him on on the mornings.

It's the same bull shit every day.

Of course he doesn't believe a word that he says. He's a professional gobshite who says things to accumulate clicks on the internet. See that 'opinion' he had on Beckham giving his daughter a kiss last week. People who bite to the likes of him and Hopkins are thick as fuck.

What a bell end. Arguing with a vegetarian who ate eggs from chickens she knew were well looked after. Morgan says she's a hypocrite because a chick has had to die and eating beef is ok if you know the cow :oops:.

I'm not a vegetarian but does he actually believe what he's saying :lol:

He doesn't believe anything he says on any subject. He says whatever will be the most controversial and get him the attention he craves.

What a bell end. Arguing with a vegetarian who ate eggs from chickens she knew were well looked after. Morgan says she's a hypocrite because a chick has had to die and eating beef is ok if you know the cow :oops:.

I'm not a vegetarian but does he actually believe what he's saying :lol:

Most male chicks are mascerated.

Why does a chick have to die? Does he stamp on one every time someone eats an egg? Wouldn't put it past him.

because the world would be need deep in cocks.

That's not how the industry works. Hence the chickens have to die comment by Morgan.
Same as male calves in the dairy industry, although more frequently they are raised till older. Of course there is the argument that if you are going to eat the calf at any point in its life then it is irrelevant to the argument against killing it.

Same as male calves in the dairy industry, although more frequently they are raised till older. Of course there is the argument that if you are going to eat the calf at any point in its life then it is irrelevant to the argument against killing it.

Agreed. But if you are a vegetarian...........

The more I have thought about the industrialisation of farming animals the less I'm convinced it is worth the yummy nature of the products.

Agreed. But if you are a vegetarian...........

The more I have thought about the industrialisation of farming animals the less I'm convinced it is worth the yummy nature of the products.

I agree. I still like (love) eating meat but I find myself eating less and less and whatever I do eat I buy from a good butcher, not the cheap shit. It's my personal choice and I don't wave a flag or blow an air horn on the subject. It probably makes me a hypocrite eating any meat at all but if everybody cut down a little bit on meat consumption I think it would be a positive step for lots of reasons.

Back